Thursday, May 15, 2014

To Embrace Myself As A Ray Of Success



Solidly I am a Warrior,
quite possible I have inspired in you,
the hope or the desire to be true,
to whom you believe to have been the truth of the lead.

As the Story goes,
odds are against meeting due to circumstance,
for that I say,
merely a Ray.

The shine I wish to bright to you,
is the unique sight of what such inspiration delivered.

Never would I have come to the determinations,
or had the amazing revelations,
not only about the religions of the World,
but moreover the relief that while suffering this existence,
I have not transgressed my own ideals of seeking the truth.

In the heart of the matter,
a most recent reveal,
lends the closure to a never knowing friend.

With this presentation of only 'Reality Bites'
it's really the dream that makes nightmares a better case,
for with dreams you wish,
nightmares are just repetitive reminders that the former is just a dream.

Not ever knowing Love myself,
I sort of wrote a book to map it out,
or quiet possibly, or, at least maybe, see it in real.

In spoken deed I only wanted to meet,
I felt that would have been a clue,
 to the primordial loss.

Although the Cinderella Story is wonderful,
it is really just a tragedy,
changed into the idea that should this and this and this and this happen,
life will be a happily ever after seen.

It sort of leaves you hanging,
 in a type of situation,
no movie has captured the ever-after,
 this being the reality of,
trying to succeed with such a fairy tale beginning,
cheers to a first!!

In the end which is now,
I say it is best to have asked,
 in simple recognition of another time,
than to run into the state of oblivion,
especially with the danger that humans present to me daily.

Keeping my hands to the key board,
I still have no regrets for my storaged,
it revealed much more,
it provided Innocence with an Open Floor,
to romance without disgust.

I am not sorry for me at all,
I am sorry for all of you,
you needed it far more than I could have ever expected,
 you have bitten into this for so long,
you outed yourselves with this message,
I heard it so loud, so clear, it rings with the deception,
however it did make known so therefore I will own,
I will never belong,
regardless of my song,
it's just life, get along.

No comments: