Monday, June 2, 2014

Ecstatics



WOW!! It is 2:55 A.M. Mouse woke me,
I was having strange scenes playing out in my Mind,
so rising was the best choice at the time,
12 or so Minutes ago!!

I strolled outside for a breath of deep air,
discussing understandings of life in a 'rounds,
the pickle of the jar my brain in exact,
just running scenario's of how we all rack.

The blast from my thought was equally wrought,
as I believe that we've stopped innocent knods,
the fact in the Math gets halts from these tracks,
not considering the wealth of the lacks.

Held to such laws of only whats saw,
the confirmation just blew me away,
the moment before this streak of the door,
I said that I am Universally forged.

In splits of the second more than a tip from the Sky,
a meteor streaked across in front of this nigh,
like right there not 100 miles off,
it was so close it go me,
jumped up!!

What was that an audible vocal declare,
the excitement I felt was more than the air,
the light was so silent the brilliance was streak,
and it all made sense to confirm this strange lend.

Expecting a boom or a big giant sound,
but as not expected nothing did hit ground,
possibly the contact made farther in star,
the leave so incredible I know it was Lar.

The belongings of such creates Sonic blooms,
the Universal Skeet shot in a tune,
the musical forum an Outdoor describe,
my home is Elemental and the Cosmos my ride.

No comments: