Thursday, June 5, 2014

I 'Justly" Gotta Ass Marriage of Convenience or Avoidance TO REALITY!! Post Script To Reveal Whipped



The End is Beginning to look to a Coast,
traveled through Journeys of Ancients in Been,
clock Me to Clicker the Wick of a Tick,
the Talk of the Dreamer is a Block in a Stock!!

Pilings of Proper to Pie the Fruit Cup,
dangerous WAS a Song JAMES BLUNT tied Erupt,
beds to the railing the stair wells are Prides,
Roareds to the Video the Dancing of Press,
bummer the Actor sits in distress.

Shaken bye bites of the Imperial Brights?,
or could be haunting the dates and the Rite??

Clique to the Powerful the Sprew in the will be Free,
as JAMES BLUNTS Engagements to Years of Knot Spayed,
oh wait my lovely for the days on approach,
Announced He so Did in the Interview Lid,
" I love my life as a musician, so I'm driven to keep on writing and performing."
Tuck ~ Tuck ~Tuck When do you Fuck?
"Neglecting friendships. I've been on the road for eight of the past ten years, so I've missed weddings..."
Strategy for Impending Dues?
"I was a reconnaissance officer in the Army for six years, so I know about trying not to be seen!"
So Hope of Bedding the Past Future Testing?
"Success should not be measured by fame and fortune, but by happiness and friendships."
Inquiry into the Song Bonfire Heart...Album Moon Landing, your Intended??
"That I'm a romantic! Like a lot of men, I'm uncomfortable talking about emotions - I prefer to put them into my songs."
It is understood that Men have desires you have Lusts?
"I'd wake up à deux (with his fiancée Sofia) and watch the sunrise from an atoll off Belize in Central America, then go scuba diving. 
I'd have breakfast at NoMad hotel in New York with friends - eggs and corned beef hash. I'd spend the morning skiing the Vallée Blanche in Chamonix, then lunch would be a drive-through takeaway from In-N-Out Burger on Mulholland Drive in LA. 
I'd be in a convertible and order a Double-Double Animal Style. I'd then park up and eat while looking at the view. After that I'd head to Mexico to surf at Puerto Escondido and stay there until the sun went down. The evening would be at home in Ibiza with Sofia and friends. 
We'd have dinner at a local restaurant - I'd have fresh fish and start with a few cold beers, then some decent wine. After dinner we'd all head to Pacha nightclub, where I'd hit the vodka and dance. 
That normally goes on until dawn and then it's back to mine for a party. We usually crash out at 11am, which is a bit more than 24 hours, but hopefully that's OK!"

Uhmm

Generally they say that the Writings on the Wall,
so beware of the Man that seems to Plan,
never to be current but a Torrent in stands.

The ability to Rock with The Role of such Bolds,
well all I can say is that Bill Graham had his Way,
the language of explicitness to Contracts that are Paved,
with who will be raising the Pony in the turns??





No comments: