Monday, June 9, 2014

Reason Why The Losses Cone In Outs



Emotions my faulty gear the basis of a long time spare,
quit one each time a stare building tact to empty lair,
to the den of dungeoning back while the rack tilts the sack,
not for use in tow a cue that when I go I'll be in blue.

Ponding counts to past in classed error on me it's just called life,
cheers to staking crosses born as the shaking drains me torn,
product skirts to topping laked timbers held a certain shaked,
the left hand turning to Ceiling breaks feelings are a terrible fate.

Love is just a pit in falls never would I want that sprat,
curious sometimes sure I tacked the interest shown was buck the sat,
saddle that stitch an RIP the Niche in no verbal tune could such be take,
downward spiraling I'd speak my Soul but it was sold for that type bowl.

Burp the seek to hiccups cleat a heel from the birth of peek,
isolation to degrees that Humanity repeats these deeds,
shower me Sky with Sunny Clouds in that reason I see the why,
swinging in and blowing Way to the Solar to the lay.

Tricks to take confuse the state just to screw in another deep placate,
just like coffee the mugs are telling,
grind your brings to tolling belling,
cream the Tee for Gulping swallows,
drown the tonnes while legs can't bung.

Inside the youth of challenged for spreads,
the capture gave not out of try,
just the load of coming guise,
in reveal this evidents steals from more than brained,
the fact for fact cell phone shied.



No comments: