Wednesday, June 11, 2014

SCREAMING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



The soaring flighting to the balance of the breadth of a solar calls,
to the sea of the galactical sight of bursting forms of suns in making,
the moons chunking to call a coloring rides in the the hits of the earths on their breeze.

Charge me to the spreading truths of the mind that blues to the iris mights,
the lights as the streaming guidance in the biggest of the brains of this cosmic ride,
sure me to the elemental ring that fire ware my home is lend!!

Spark this sorry excuse for mortality to threshold me that line to spy upon my send,
place me in the clouds of the stardusting trailing the meteor homing me,
class these human learns off to it is their desire to die in a formalized pie!!

Speaking my language of the venture to the gems of Lar talk to the throttle,
gear this bodily staff to the lay in the brewer of the shifting reality of the dancing rooms,
Oh hear my Cry in the Furtherest Cosmos release Me from this treachery of the gross of Humanity!!

No comments: