Friday, July 18, 2014

Be Beautiful



In second Thought for better choice I know the Worth,
grace become my life for work allow the trace to build,
be the part that structures health and free the lies to truth,
counter trust to Wares of Been enhance all lives with Love & Kindness.

Treasure opportunity from the base to Top of Self,
react with value hands that Keep the good release the brush,
bring a time that benefits the blessings by design,
stand for peace and liberty creating Scenes of Hugged.

To the Sky where the Moon sets Sun a passing ship for clouds,
stars that shine be full of Nine the number of the dove,
in each agree pass wonder keys that Voices have now Sung,
record the growth envelope cope and brake the storm of 'cause.

May each and every Human Being know a friend in find,
with that in Mind be loving type that fortunes holding close,
wrap the shield of no hurt so pain will never come,
ignite the compassion from the flame and warm the fire tongue.

Dear Wind that breeze of whisper sweet for nothing harms a friend in need,
earth that holds my fragile beat protect the barreled fret,
wrap my birth with planet met receive me from this debt,
show the like that wish is dream for best in betterment.

Total cost to life in stead anchor to my prompt,
as nothing gone that never came shed me of my gone,
light the path to return I home an Elemental in a loan,
hold me straight in shot of know ink relief to stone.

News the crest with verse to shake loose my hold in still,
rain come with drink to sew me to the day,
role my done to pools of summed leaving learned as pie,
dice the speak to bury deep the point of no return.

Leaf the growth in different soak the type to believe, 
the wisdom branded innocence upon the field of new,
face my challenge with ability and search,
to clear the horror of life itself to nothing gained it's learned.

No comments: