Saturday, July 12, 2014

Name Calling!!



James Hillier Blount blunts has a Degree in Sociology,
from the most Platonic Island in the World daunts,
yet I am branded with a Question lost to the Ages??

Why has NO Woman stood to Speak,
asking for this Equal to Read the Deep,
where are the Bulletins in this Order?,
is only WAR on Isis Bore?.

Do the Movies Teach Professors?,
does the Pope read Satans wrath disregarding the Stage he Sits?,
are the Retirements of Pope in Prison or Dali Lama on the Run not Valued?,
is the demise left to the children screaming body fear??

Asking the World Warring is there no Sense,
are there only Arms Dealers stamping dead,
did the Value of Measure in the Millenia fill,
any Mind with a Real Few that bare the Colds as Chilling??.

Do the People whom read this Blog just Cake battering,
does Tam my older sister steep the troubles with previewed,
that family is locked in the repeat of never heal,
all for Sarah who told me to blow my head off??,
yet never looked to the Mirror of reason??.

Is jealousy of mending a repair so blasted,
that Amy Hall is not held responsible for stealing my horse with John Hernandez my Ex??,
do the laid rip off of all my money cast the net of death?,
so that I may not retain a Residence?,
could Diane Gallagher be the leader of the Fools??,
propagating knowledge with Card Courts??.

Does My Uncle Russ have a Voice to what Papa cried over,
is my Grandfathers death not observed in the leave,
should life be a Secretive read to Consumers feeding on more deadly games??.

Does the Christian not understand the Continue,
is evolution stuck in the handlers of fated,
do Minds imagine Health,
or just the next shopping day of live T.V. viced??.

No comments: