Sunday, July 6, 2014

Splashing Tips



Can You hear the Marriage in a Far Away Land,
does it have a Horse or Carriage,
in the Cart of whom will Start,
I believe it holds a Part.

Gosh darn I think You thought,
for the second moment brought,
my weeping in like I trot,
don't be stupid thats The Fool!!

I herd that exact to a person known,
marching fats to hit a zone,
dismissal freeze I have a Comb,
came to email in my Home!!

Than to better in the knife,
go,go getter here's a Wife,
or is it the Mother in planning life,
either way be braved to Trades.

Cycles come on weirdy dates,
look it up you have my states,
checking always never me,
just another being peeved.

Oh my gracious Good night Taste this,
the bitter worms in your mind,
squirming like the Thoughts were Mine,
text some more Tell the Floor,
polishing is for Brass knuckles are for Doors.

No comments: