Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Don't Imagine 'Cause I Did



Brittle the Ocean snore at stride of lake`d shore ponds that settled Roared in the puddle, 
I looked to see the bubbles read in the swim where whales came to lead,
a bi-forking stride to a sifter in ride kicking my feet in the dip cold of speak, 
the sync of a smart topping head a chill in the fluid of shoulder I swam the thrill.  

In bliss of the source the shark was a still in the flank I swore to continue my fore,
there in the hill vapor of sill flames shot forward to the coming,
moored I held for the minute 'till no base to the guard Orion was far,
gulping know water the gates formed to Skill I sighted the parter.

Sea gulls flew down in a whoosh squawking I laughed at the ardor,
there in my side from a place that is ride a company of eyes in Seal,
swam through a pulling slosh as if the kelp was millions of liners belled,
dragging to catch my feet to trunk the seem was shrieking a to drown.

I spoke to the tribal of war in a score the hands grabbing to empty my store,
heaved I stroke to the breast in wines no shadows the means torquing longed,
their constant holdings began to where strong but to the children I swore I'd Song!!

Into the hours the pool was brisk in finals of stanchion I could see the held on,
a Squatter on the beach in a rear view mirror of detail,
there was a stand that made swimming a nail.

Hammering away at the speed of a keep flowing with a dog paddling relay,
in front a small island in the middle of Bay on it's left a bridge the right did drain,
at the point of the Tide spilling for Chart the hour of be which do I center a dart,
headings were taught by a different in lark said in Told don't fight the be park.

I swam and I swam to the delight that I am stories preambled to impressions of land,
albeit a length unexplainable did I was in the Lane that brought a Ferry in came,
the grace of nature was lost in that save for on that per day I named my tray,
you see I swam out of Hell slamming the Gate to the Avail of no one I did it by Frame.

Advice to the listener voice in the speech do not swim with Society for all that is preached,
be wise to the movement in Ocean or Bays for it turns out to be the exact in a gave.

Grateful I am to be one that just swam unaware that my frozen was blissfully ignored,
for my thoughts ran with Jim a person from past as his words did so ratter I swam to their last,
never go against the undertow for it pulls you to safety in the eventual know.

People judge for this has been a troubling event in the very begin,
years to pack a shoulder to them reasons that look would have revealed a sense,
the skinny dipping was done on Trips to the lake or the river for fun,
to have looked over that cove not realizing the lay 'cause in simple it just swam me a say.

Mistaken you were the words to the floor in the moment of wonder I dipped in for more,
by the time that I realized the Bay was a Shore the cheer came from inside the speech I adore,
a voice said don't panic it's what Tidal stores the nest to a Chart has wised me in Core,
never to be so instantly keyed from the Learn to the basic of that Incredible Sea.
  

No comments: