Saturday, August 9, 2014

In A Blink



I am true to my Self in both body & Mind,
I do not Wish for that would mean a Star fall,
for this on wish I do not make,
in Trust I love the Sky in Bay, 
to know such dream in Creations lake,
evolution admires trace.

In certain Talls of view in day,
the vice so written the move shapes send,
the shade of Tree in hot of gave,
more than I could ever lay,
the speaking of a Stockings way.

Church the sight to special Wave,
in earth the burst of Energy saved,
by gracious stature in granite state,
guide thy say to midst in light,
the strong of Lend is published right.

Core Being within my reside,
standing knowing eyes don't lie,
caste thee ponder to the lead,
in thou wonder settle read,
to gather Wisdom Reason steep.

Too hards of learning Teacher keep,
chance the breadth to sparklers met,
fire Works in gentle be,
the worth of Man held more by Lean.

Stage ladder Moon in ski to sleep,
the value from a dressed to leap,
fountain penny sit the still,
the motion found in strides of soap,
water Wash the steady feed Coach.

Step the Scene to simple sings,
a shorter version of deed believe,
innocence encompass dues the spring,
coil I in gems of spline,
the Organ version of Hymns at Sea.

Deliver only Justly frame,
the origin of the words in sang,
ignite the Rite to craft of lend,
may the Voice speak the send,
with the Envelope of I have been,
 a loan to stream now The Streaker must be shown.

No comments: