Friday, August 8, 2014

Shoe Maker



Cruise the line of the riders home in the galaxy of the universal long to the Rail of loan,
I say hello from the address of my horse the Elemental atop the ride of the pull in fast,
counter the barrel to the sides where my foot rests in the Irons of the leather tone,
canter to the Jump of the Cosmic roam ask the Planet did you ever know Church!!

Well bow your never to the bright of the Rite as the Venture is the journal of rode,
creation spoke to the answer in the trace of so Hot!!

Evolve with the beat 'cause Posting is best as a Note able to the majesty roar,
a knicker to the Neigh the walk is in the spill get up and walk to the nigh,
for the step up is a leg.

From the basics of school to the Fire in true it is the Team in thus the hooves,
two by four the balance of the batter is the pride inasmuch the Passion of lovers in style,
WOW let me loose this World of absolute in resist to be that Grand in the Unicorns land,
magic my Self to the Original spoon of the Power in the Start of my stature at the FLAME!!

Pole me a skate to the forward impulsion that only the speed on the back of best Horse,
as the whip passes in the press tears I shed from the send address my Stamp to the ran pleased.

Curb the fence to Challenge the sky show room of the Stars is a Track bursting hems,
silk those wears to the Infinity that breathes us to the Soaring of the calculations of that Math spook,
run these Zones to a Dimensional to breeze on those Rails that know thee!!

Oh for the power between the legs with a Mountain of muscle to be that Lead,
amaze by borrow to stride this glisten in the spark of dynamite that Cores my Being,
shout froth of the Ocean crossed in ship me that ever bossed ink true to thorough as Breed!!

No comments: