Friday, September 19, 2014

I Am What I Dam



The Cruise to the tent of Chop a click Poke,
gone away just like An Tons a Float,
paddle the engine oh wait its just Blood,
the kind of a Drink that Cocktails sing,
quick with a cut faster to Ring,
now grab a Nap kin and flush with a Blink.

Mechanics that auto drive from garbage,
yet the understanding it's the garden of Sting,
such grasp of the Compost in fertilizer clink,
the text to the Timing I'm growin with Sync.

Above in the side-Both path Ave. new Speak,
kept for the news of my silent in drink,
a porch for confirm,
Nero with Mouse,
the thanks goes to Public for Educating Sign,
for I was unaware of the depth in connect,
how Ever the tea cup states Thanks for the tug.

A fantastic confirm to settle a coast,
the Internet large a grab for-a-tray,
give a bit of Nail and grasp on the Nan,
the taste of Seed goes all ways to Read.

Tuskers Must Turd

No comments: