Monday, September 1, 2014

Safe Way Select Brand Named



The Start of the GO is base`d house to NOW in the absolute of Importance to CAT FOOD Stock`ings,
as it Just so happens I was in the Tree of Investment upon such this said Feed,
label bye label the can did Sew Fast that pricing the Docket my Doctor would Ask,
fortified Price in the menu of Vice the joke took Years for me to Sake in the brain ....Until....!!

Well as the story flows to fish in the Tank a chilling discovery in the Store of I thank,
so sorry I was unaware at the shelf scape for the beatings on my head came differently said,
the Stockers of business would calm my day by accepting the worry and not ever in say,
for this I can Appreciate a dollar purse Day that more is known to this now Open Phone.

It's writing for Change that add to the fame to create the Cans that those hand did/do in shake,
those passing glares to the I don't Knows may have been most appropriate for a Clue with vocals,
in Audible tones that are stressed with Bones the directional misses came complete with such Verbals,
cold Water hot lapped my Wares in the Mind confused by the times for in Vegas the shirt was so Cool.

Reminding these hours of hiring Louder the calls from Sherlock at the Homes of resistance to Shout,
the Tailor of dress a buttoning test all tucked in made best in the Trim as the House of Prime Rib a Plate,
in the dinner of Conversation to the laptops of weird the challenge of Stations are more Financially clear,
the breakfast that sat the V.P. in the fact that Dave never did pay me back for the Meal I had left receipt.

Moments to building Monumental glass Cheers the Hotels to gambling the Strip~joints to handling,
a buck in arrears for I never took gears in the Faculty of most obviously shifted to Venue pricings`,
as Dockers are pants and pull-Overs are Vista this little blog of Channel shoots straights as a Handle.

Facts Machine

No comments: