Thursday, October 2, 2014

Hour Vault



Dreams are strange descriptors in a time where I wonder should I sleep,
in this Midst of phase in odd the Way a lesson on the eyes Wide tray,
"if it looks like a Skunk and it Acts like a skunk than It is a SKUNK" a Scent,
the peter in the path of the Pied of piper sang in the work bizarre repetitions,
I stood to sway at the venue lay as to look a Once I saw,
there a ghost of three Pea host was Mobbing Humanity with dose,
turned to Stare at latch gray off like a Mirror of hanging Steer!!

A Full true spot to the Locker ross the list of A million in chose,
to my Right on side of pie was the Shade of with me Ray,
to my declare of Watch that guy in a bubble most like the Hide,
a sudden death in Sit of shite was willing as the lead seem Vied.

Ask not Any to aid the plenty for there in stream the white moved,
the length of shot to the screwy Mop a frill in the Fray of lot,
to the left for Reversed not I in the bind the follow so add it smelled a Forced,
twisting ships to core the rinsed but held I close in Composure boast.

Shh I replied to the Shade in the sigh Watch for this rhythm will bounce tie,
in the ribbon of that Energy it is looking not for Anything as the Plan is to Face a smite,
round about the bends in the Smokey trends All in a theme that I know I had Scene,
shooting like a Star with the shadow of a car tis the White trail of a Ghost on maze.

The Space was a stipulate of the surround of the forum however Dimensions we're Scoring,
truth to the Shade in the comfort of the raise In that silence the witness was truer to form Im.

Que think to the quirk of that ghost not a Voice as in the tubes of doing I knew of the rouse,
black in a Sport of the aye know of the Court a register of nothing makes this quiet the shore,
whipping shall the Kite with these strings of the sheet that That Ghost was in a rivalry of lease,
to the Next in the second of the stop before the Nip I stood to the front of the Shade on the sight,
quick as a light in the Candle of the Send there halted fast to learn the track can't pass.

Shoulder to Breast in the Spook of the test No breath was the counter of the facial in a dress,
for all of the waste of the Time it took deceive was Met with the Nothing of the Anything perceive,
trades are in this Thought upon the leaf,
a Bubble is the brain in the skull of touch a Came.

In that The Sword of the Shade in a gave knowing capability is war on given grade,
appreciations from the stance of partitions in the Sail sent is in the maths at Rang,
in loud of station on I.D. with the Menu of I see a product with a Barn,
outer skates on Ices Shakes the Milk in tea with Chalkies seeping Shallows with done things,
so in the basic School of Meaning I do believe it's Alien sleeving Sheep to clip Cots.

No comments: