Wednesday, October 8, 2014

I Was Unaware Ears Could Bleed



The strange in the read is the give on receive for the precision is artistic in outer seen,
a sky to the voice in the bring on the Planet to the hand of a wrinkle in the palm of Unique,
as the finger tip trays to the said in the grace of a facial expression on have a nice day,
the temper of reception is either repeat or realized to be the dish of a treat.

In Ice Cream of Milk on Berkeley Farms the location is funny to the Market of Arms,
as the city is basis of Sourdough Trades so is the language that Sings to a the green,
for the message in slowly given to Tea the bag is for leaves and the cream is the fee,
an extra Extra hot cup of Coffee is really not in with the mug that is jogging,

Form the stage of a song to the Microphone gone a perfection in Team is the idea of a Breathe,
in to exhale on the sign of a Yield look both directions that shift to the Sail,
for on the raft of the Ship Hollows Eve the trick told the Costume what is the Deed.

The answer was booming from over the Seas as to say that a Pond was the Nature of state,
would be so accurate that I would just brae from the oop's Hallelujah to the great darn Hooray.

I am finding myself in a difficult today shall I share the slowest of say or be kind to the Feed,
choice to the share comes with a chair for the tempo is lovely to speak I don't know,
rather the missing inverse or a change to the list it is the fact that the words are seams.

Like smack on the head for the temperature dread more than likely I can't post this strike in recite,
but the steam on the kettle is Whistling me to be the big terrible that says "Feed Me!!"

Like the radar of Sharks to the dolphin Parade hang with the Flag and the flag will be jade,
to anchor my thought with such settlement wrought I must stop consider and be the best setter.

I know that this is more exciting than watching mud dry,
it's a quiet riddle that says you will/must discover the fiddle,
it truly is Price less.

No comments: