Sunday, November 16, 2014

Derailment Shouts Scratch Mi



Breathe me a breeze and Scene eternity in Infinities storm to the shallow of Humanities choke,
people locked on letters of Scrolls left to guide not kill the death of breath itself,
for the school of lives in the temple of the walkers on this trade of bumps and scraps,
trait the persons closure to the task of evolution saying it is a Town in the sities denial of sword,
forged by the ankles to bend in the Heel are riding the joint to speak a Shade an tighten the girth on the venture of the Unicorn of Waving delight to the rising tide shoring me a skate to gift the Sky on the shores of the boundless brothing of Soles that sing to gift the word to the Verse of the stations idea.

Conceptual this to James and the hear of my ear to a single HIT form toe to bounce the frames of these lenses to shake from the base as the quiver in the shake of excitement to tale the fable of completes,
a sending with the dragons to breadth Humanity to a Sale of your body in the prison of bearing noted,
no Cycle resists the Ages as the Chapel of the arms in the embrace of the twister in the torrents,
for that would be the dam to the creek not yet showered by the clouds to rain in with downpours.

Trace me a stick with the Blunt pens that write in the flakes of cowards and liars to task that a speed,
to broke by default on the Proxy of my hand scribbling the technique of lung in action,
suck the host of a tongue that Roles to the Creed of the pact in the squirrel of Anut in a bean!1

Scurry the string with that gallop in the trots from the Ass touch ride to the Mule born kick,
slamming the print to the shoe of Hoof to scribe the brand as a Treat by no Trick,
introduction dawn by relief of the outside porch on my very own reside to this Morning Hi,
for it is there in that present account of view no vision can repeal for the Sky of Red in displaying my sound.

Draped as the pic, to delivery this Rick for the scale my Uncle in the dinner of conserve,
as the ketchup to the blood of the Hot Dogs Ham serving Mustard to the seeds by puss of this land,
come to the nature of the bottled noise by Means of the script playing Richter ready ripped,
tearing at crossing the spherical Myth to never dabble  in with Thought but to sate that it's trust.

Tractor me a Trailer to plow your breaking heats to the fertile environment of my Meet with zone,
handsome me an Erotic to the taste of the spice in with the planetary measure of the Cosmos,
felt by the place to shift the shale to the stone of Gibraltar in the soak of that Source in See!!

Shackles made to Creation on the girth of Evolution tightening my speak to reach into your bowels of sink,
anchor that chain with the strand of the element you may be a person on board not a corpse in bleed,
sake the flesh covered bones to familiar Clover on the pasture of this extinction Feet.

Mach that to the Testify of witness with the guts in the belly of my number calling to brake your horror,
on the negative of the stream to the Canon at photo`d the graph on the grids are lines of no dismiss,
as in Each of the canyons on the Maker of example to the scale of the Cave in painting longs,
bark that to the Coffee Table books Holds,
in freeze the Still Frame of National Geographic brought me the News of life in Living Reals.

Sew this thread to the death of the case on the Vase breaking water to the shells dusting Clams,
muscle the Iodine in the oyster stir to scratch the absurds to skill the fact of the Herds,
free me on the Plains in text Tiles that scope the say to show me the Fail and press the Succeeds,
mark your Apocalyptic criminal read definitions to the truth of an Account of define in Tape wormers,
video the brass with that left right to the approach of the revealing in Greece to tuck Rome to Egypt and pound!!

Checker this Flag to the Win of Man at the most personal Note of no climb for this is a Gate,
and the apron of the Horizon just shouts to the Scale of these wanna be lacking notes that I can only attempt to rhyme,
for a I am a sorry excuse for these expressives for I am held at such a pore in this broken core,
that my list of this try is a poor excuse for the honesty of the work that a Man could do in a blink of my life on the Rack of Tremble,
so shallow my week to the fact that Mathematical is an Ancient Mind of not I for I am just a conduit for creations evolutionary spell.

No comments: