Monday, November 10, 2014

I Called The Other One And He Said He Couldn't Talk Right Now



In a dream on the last Evening of post for the sleep was of speaking to sleeve,
I met and knew a Man some Ten Years ago the decade of sense in branch of the Show,
so as to the dream I had while I woke in the home of my past to the Presence of stoke,
this Man had moved in upon my life with his vote taking for granted the House of my loan.

With blatant disregard for the Mortgage I paid with absolute attire this Man behaved like a pope,
moving the belongings to accommodate spoke taking me over to control all the choke,
in smashing my Self hitting my life this Man did things that made poison look soaked,
with food and with drink with the flavor of ice this Man filled my days my eats and my nights.

The drumming of subject to the factor of grease this Man oiled gears just to scam on the Pad,
this Man took to causing pain and then shammed, this Man took to repeating the process of slam,
this Man was the barrel with rifles like hands that loaded the bullets with a Con gamers grand,
this Man did process baking the slack to point a finger and not realize the Grad.!!

For in my Home in the face of this storm my Pictures did hang with Mirrors framing doors,
the cruise around walk to the pool out in the Garden a gazebo with porch swing and a path for the garbage,
the front door was barred but this Man would not leave insisting in silence that all this was leaps,
as if to suggest that the rent never gave was the fashion of having this Man walk to impress.

In the dream of just last to the waking of now these strange shags on sassy are in hello's of the starch,
for in the dreaming state of truth believe, I said to this Man in plainly as key,
"Why did You piss on the Wall and then leave?"

As the bedding was used to sop up the spray the Wall was soaking from the urine laid tray,
again I said to this Man as he waltzed into the next room from hall to the gultch,
"WHY DID YOU PISS ON THE WALL IN MY HOUSE"
I did glare with definite ways to discover the Groused.

In the weirds of not really as this Man had his back to the place that the dogs should bite on the jack,
but to the fortune of optical view the posture reflection of mere was the identity clear,
for on the sight of this Mans back to me, his eyes were perked forward but expressed was the smear,
rolling his eyes to the back of his head to barter my question with oh well go drop dead!!

I went round the corner and said with the candor of being particularly frank with my Self,
in that moment of sickness and ill I reached out to swipe my hand through this Man and his Tell,
for I thought in the Wake of the sleep on that shall that I was in the dream of this rapid Hotel,
as I swooped my hand through the body of fill sure in enough it was a holograms Cell.

The matrix of simple to the outer complex for I just said thank full and got up to go best,
in these plastered apparents the copy ensued for I did walk in to the Front of the best in soon,
looked to the windows of my house in this dream said to the space I should open those Means,
as the shutters were lovely and the lighting so same I know that the glass of the sight is a grain.

At the moment of reveal I rise to the strain sure to the basis I walk to the set,
there on my porch Scout is a bell, Mouse was meowing for water and Shell,
I stood to just get the idea of the lift for I have made coffee and the Coffee is sip,
sharp to the resting in the tunes on the box in that it's Morning and the dawn is the Locs.

The time is 5:26 on the Clock,
the date is November 10th on the Frock,
the Year is Two Thousand and Fourteen at Dock,
what's in the Cause of the leads that I Talked.

Warblers


No comments: