Tuesday, November 11, 2014

The Stencil Lean



It's a wild world in the sheets of dreams,
sorting through the idea's that settle in the sleep,
to park the measures as to explain,
that these are the Ages that Times of Scenes.

Inside the width of value,
that platter of the funnies,
a carton on the body store,
the Mind in thoughts of sewing Soar.



I returned to solar storm,
a trip to Pharoahs of Complete,
upon arrival as I witnessed that I was a lone to sentence,
the laughter in the explanation busted me until I named,
at the dot of striking I words of extra for the eyes!!

There in front of the sky I landed with the Ancients ply,
journed through the Cosmic Ways crossing star tubes quick and Far,
telling sake that was the Truth those elementals of the booth,
the quest my Means of Ways that soothed the arrival was to Toot.



Asked where is your Father,
I said he stayed on Earth,
why was the responder,
I said he stayed to Paint on Walls.



In demonstration to the Need I put my hand each time of these,
as to show the Horse with haunch to print the palm with etching on,
a stick figure on caves ore left the Apple on the said,
for as the dream in Galaxy per the breadth of all the key.



The moment of reality struck the audience by yet a seed,
the Winds of systems in dimensions a path to say the sip was Goods,
but on the Faces at the profile were not as pleased with the actions loud,
so once again the question came "Where is your Father?",
"He stayed on Planet Earth to paint on Walls." I said with Crion.

Order Of  =  Ore~I~On

The odd in See of weirds on lead is the shadow walk of talks,
as The Sphinx is more than Rock,
it is the point of know return,
examples of the Ancient site that light is formed by Mirrors on night,
as the touching lines do year a bench is On thee shores of read.



It's The Dip~Pers

No comments: