Friday, December 19, 2014

Tickle A Fancy



So grateful I am for writing book upon note to the clippings of length in this timely response,
for neither do I wish to repeat the same rifle nor be rammed by the gun,
in stealth after stealth to every ink letter pencil a day for the pleasure a life for the pain,
stressed by the form but honest in coming an entry kept safe to each the liquid of pen,
ivy circles pages that stars a rainbow shout journey with I to the edges of the cliff`d,
running water paper in spiral on the bound so to the youth of sixth grade taught a 'Me Book' sound.

With paste and glue the Convent true a cellar basement gym,
the dance in Auditorium the play of 'My Fair Lady' bugged,
the singing of the insults at the class of know denial,
trips to know Eliza smiled to be a bigger friend.

Elevator rides to those bridges of tower crossed,
enter into the library cold marble chapel hymn,

The priest for me at least was worth the drool I know I stare,
those guys that dress the part that made me remember lust and trade,
for stranger reasons now to wise the outfit was of term,
that decadence of collar to the swinging on the turns,
in and out of the booth that black fabric dance,
with a bit of white that showed to the smoked romance.

Wonder casted my mind of days theme to older way,
in no thought then but clarity now I spoke to actual jade,
with in my swail of gut to whale the comfort make it known,
lust created each my form to want that more and storm.

No guilt did I wear for shirt to thought to body role,
as I was not a catholic mick that Convent of the Sacred Heart did pick,
for that was the Elementary of the School of logistical,
the founding of the rook to play those hard cold stones.

No comments: