Tuesday, January 6, 2015

Strong's



As also in the News of Hollywood blues the fact of the actor Bill Cosby by name and score,
in the midst of the handle of the bearings to tidal The Wave in the signal to route the paper,
for on the scribe to Nature on New Years Eve day a wonder in the happening of decision I stayed,
for the factor of Human Beings on my mind in that simple of stated an incredible revealing,
for there as I sat in pieces of laughed a Wild Bird, a Sparrow landed on my knee in the grasp.

In a swoop to the excitement I could hardly believe that this wild bird landed upon my relief,
from the beginning of this speech to the voice of belief bigger reasons than I are bringing beams!!

Lights on the shift to the sun by the trip a journey through the rough to speak with dignity,
as in the story of real lives on said the action is of counted and the grape is of lead,
wine in the barrel at a time of the pick trampled by society like an ice cream cone stipped,
statement to the phone on the calls that made fright I say this so gently that The Birds are a sight.

Clearly on the finish of the number on Posts this blog in the lather and range of the last year 2146 clear,
so on the expressed of the Train on a gear I looked to the count and found a new tear,
for the hand written time was making a steer on the spend of caliber to speaking of pier,
had any one person bothered to ask a question for surface not the smothering past,
in the exclaim of the happened by happenstance rack a certain on tale for the railing said class.

So on the fantastic of Sparrow my excitement ran spur I typed in the search for the glass of clear,
there on the google which I must say is cool the meaning of the published inked by what a fast,
for as the world spins to darlings of den the pleasure of stimulation is the answer for Seer,
to hold to the perfective so felt all the pain in a best of production to the identifying of slain.

Signs to the new respecting the gone as old are the values of stringing the dawn,
a spindle for needle the eye of temple a brain it is so plain to the tack of the revealing ink sat.




No comments: