Sunday, March 1, 2015

I Equip That Sign



God save the Queen as that is the Card day for the I in the midst of certain ascertain,
in this I hasten nothing but the fact that my color skin is defile the ping say Pong,
for in the lamp of the light it is in the Frequency that I set the Park of this Title touch shower,
for in the blood of my Honey there is no bitter Sweet that chocolate cannot treat this reality,
ask the switch Hitter batting a homerun.

As for the World of the those rather Nappers to a type of where the Sun leaves trace,
I play with you as a Lion courts the rock for a long snooze to alarm,
in that Jaguar return to the  Cement Jungle  it is I whom states Style,
the guy forks of a Setting in a believe Able stet I ride the boar to gallop the Swine by raised.

Corral from the center to know that West is the truth met,
for I neither entertain nor turn dial at the Mid decks of compass type`d,
as that would Only perform to the select transfer of know real Idea to Claw,
in the scrappy bout to the digs of the barbed stunt,
writers are the storm!!

Be Familiar as family is as Family does The Crate,
a six shooter Thrice is a balance of speak,
not by flush nor Flex nigh it is the reality of birth to Subject at the training of tempo.

Sync well my deer shocked as the beat is of the tip dine rays,
coffee to Cafe  stratas in the cup of the swan talls I shark the sway,
to Teeth by Pace race with no sound the blade  of Grass that I real sparks fist to your brim,
that is a Read in the tune of The Pew that id`d the knee to The Salt Tree exposing A Neck!!

All have a speech to Tack the Mount as a bridle for the Bart the bit is a Creek,
Nailing the Cobblestone status as the Early Warning Syntax to a Homer rail to beep,
question CHICKEN that course is the variable of car speak to bands,
in the drive letter of snot on the paris placed,
the evidence is the tamping of the skirt that Cowards sneak to round the Alley at trite.

For the Fear in You know it is not the Steer in I,
that Ancient Turns Steam ito of a Volcanic Romance,
in the Heat of the Battle it is the Stone that bleeds to remember,
cast not pearls for Pigs are the natural towns of the greatest sleeve,
they eat any thing with only regard for waist,
as the bones even provide sustenance as the marrow is of the richest slip,
making this a job for a city that knows The Fog roles in.


No comments: