Monday, April 20, 2015

Dust Logic!!



So in the ear I sound the hear to Hotel California and this Very precious time of Year,
the day of when my entrance came with the purr of Dragons ray,
a perfect say to announce that Life is beautiful to be a came An that is the sky of Tell.

To all the Being of the Cosmic rein direction on this delivery of grateful for my jade,
lucky in the balanced play a shore to Land that speaks with ground to bless that earth of Truth,
delicious savor of the Clever a Speak of Nature with Open taste envelopes hugs from distance core.

From the blue to be the found on the Stir of sleeves in Creative brows,
my body store to Ancient Lore Thanks the Universe as the Source,
a Flame and I for better Fire to burn the Enormous with a Cork!!

The animals of which the comfort brought the Magic on the slumber,
a good Tall stretch to Yawn the Rise as that is Sunshine with a clause,
to deep and Wide a Solar star I twinkle with the Innocence of the Challenge on a Shade.

Titans glory to Spartan fierce A partner on the Ages Signed to bring the real with a loud,
roaring Thunder score the scene to a Mighty store of Town making More the Creature kind,
as that Tops the crown of Crave I am ever saying of that Save my life in great Surprised.

Happy spelling Names & Noun to address the Given crowds to hug the base At basic proud,
each foot step gentle A water fall the simplicity gracing state froth of Ocean is embellished bay,
sands to dig my toes into those Castles in the built by Flew oh grand the Gates I must walk through.

In regards to Complete the belly of the Guts to roof A simple diamond of the Goods in Shining,
cut for gem to sparkle Hymn a the Walls of Humans tongue Owe language for the deeds,
a Sentence carriage doors A leg the Youth of gorgeous Milky Way born Lanes to greet My Home.

Celebrating the Human Experience with the holding Vigilance to the Men I thank Tears,
the Handsome Men, the Homosexual, the Extorvert, the Introvert, the founder of the Worth of stay,
to the Dear deviant a hardy Giants hello, I embrace the Men & Women too that stand for every place for Root.

As per Say to gain the Gay as a alpha bet of Word this language is the love of Spring in the river Wild,
not a day does scour the best of Squire for in the Arm of each a day The Men gave me love,
the eyes that told A Story full not hiding in the lace of shout but rather being first in Flout.

Unicorns and Special friends belief is Faith held with lens An Eminence that shone this Hinge,
the Pheasant of the Peacocks breeze a singing Natural full of pen Writes to all those best of grins,
with my Smile I find a Style to gain a Breadth for place and pile to stand the quarter for the Sing;
a Jukebox King.

Ananda Hastakchyar Regular

Brotherhood Script Regular


You could write down words from the air
to fill this lonesome melody, and then stash it somewhere
in a pile of memories, memories--
lonesome songs, and reveries

You walk through these lonesome days
like a bum you see on the street, pleading for a handout
but it's only words that you eat, like secret meat
you listen while, others feast

The clang and the clutter of days, goes on into the night
preachers preach solitude--
                             you'd better hide with all your might,
with all of your might--a hidden cave and candlelight

chorus Oh, walk and talk with me--even poetry--
                     tell me things of the heart






No comments: