Friday, April 24, 2015

Hours Of The Ears Bleeding To Sigh The Com



I propose a Visit to the Ole Site right now for what is written in a Post of display makes mention,
the always free reminds me to Note that James Blunt is Grand and I love that he's Poke,
he brings me such laughter as I profile a Way too Meet him at Central of a Station in Play,
as we approach is big Wedding Day how 'bout we early the Bachelor Party stay!!

One big Night for a time like a Swim all around in the Covers in the Sheets with just Him,
I know that it's hard for the brain in the Head to the Height of the same in a Hymnal of bites,
dear Mr. Blunt you are such a tough Nut I beseech you at Distance to teach me of Rites,
I have a double-bed it's bigger for fights for in your Single the visit is Might!!

Course your training to equal the rise in the depth of the difference it's a spanking to tie,
I rode a horse today at the barn and wondered if you were to busy to lope the pony of prized,
the tack is the Set up to Just fill your pledge in the brewing of plundered is the soap lead,
an elbow to rib you're the best in the stung the sting is the confident that states you're the lung!!

My lover of lust I speak of myself to communicate deeps in the trapezoid sneaks a well in healthy,
the perfective of treats as you're the door of the battle to Sensuality your jeans make the beep,
a zippered appeal to what is so real the measurement I heard is blowing the keeps of Interviewed leaks,
a paddle of barely to the lap of completes for the Top has now spoke to introduced neats!!

Braking to Value the Song of the Captain whom Ranks with the Wares of Position in Teaks,
a tank over here is known as a Pond for the Cattle do drink a Lot in the long,
one write for You an Aye for Me I switch to available you are so in breathe,
heavy to hand a right to the left the Dungeon of Dare says hay is the Fare owed as a Bare!!

Sense does speak rarely to be thee of Sphinx the Triangular proper is the Rectangle in deed,
the suite that now presents a sign to your Show is Odessey the Intro. to expose your chore,
a Moon is missing the Spooning  of Cuddle 'cause that's just another way to make puddles,
do not fret the door is a let the hinges of swing allow for these things in before the altered of terrifying.

Too Master Sir James Blunt Captain At Bay



Thanks to the Professional At Birth On The Evolution of Life Itself: http://americasetevolutiontypes.blogspot.com/2014/06/wares-is-my-mind.html

No comments: