Thursday, May 21, 2015

Awe Lot



Interestingly I said to the dog that his tail Wagging was a Funny stern,
as He is a Miniature Pincher and is essentially The Look of a small Giant Doberman!!



Of Course He is the Believer on His Height to Wait ratio For push usually answers Alert bark,
its Reining to the Attentive last Visit of Not a Possum raccoon Or deer it Twas a Coyotee at the floor,
just Outside in broad Day of light there Was A Coyotee in stare of The I whom ran to the deck as Aye!!



In that the Funny of the deed Was that Not two days Before I saw a Coyote of the Road racers lane`d,
I had Slowed my Car to Say WOW a Coyote at Hi Noon was such a Surprise I belled,
then At that Moment Two Cyclist rounded the Bend to Pause my Match as Why sly,
just Minute to the Opera as I Cruised on I heard WOW check That Out itsa.................



and that was All I could Ear as I had rounded the scene to laugh at the shock of the Bicyclists,
sew that To the Weirds of Today I drove a Gain,
for On the once Upon the story Bored I stared At the garbage Truck as I enjoy The Company,
that being Under Stood is I was Born and Raised in the City of San Francisco and that Early Wake Up Call,
the Ringer on the Municipalities to Recognize the Fire poe Leased to simply say Pot stickers!!



Any Way back to my Certain on the Sign of a Garbage Trucks Advert to the Question of the State,
as This particular Vehicle shells the Apron of Mill Valley Refuse Service so I stared.



In that Stair Case of a Ban Is stirred I Thought,
I am in the Business of Service Or at Least I was the Store Director for PetsMart dot Inc for a While,
on that the Name Change is Now PetSmart which I know jigged a Smart set to Skinny the Spinal fluid,
Mined Over Matter seem To Speaks,
like Ease Zee.



How Ever in the Refuse Company is It meant to be The Spelling of Know,
shall a Refusal on A Horse be grown its a Stop or known as a Horse balking,
Meaning refusing to be of Further Carriage thereby in Absolute the Horse stops or Runs out,
this Is a Jumping and/Or Eventers Term that is Important as Many have experience The Crash of Wham bam Boom Rang,
so in the Teach of the Learning I Cue Ped the Sanction as Add Ver Ties`d.
 be of Can Door ore Bee of Sting Raid.

No comments: