Monday, May 4, 2015

I Saw 'The End' Be For Wii Be Gun



An the lust that drives the dynamite for the grew ask the touch shall the eclectic feel coo,
the purr of the engine on the back of the shoulder to tall the ride on dish,
that familiar on the Eons of the I On earth is a trouble to the hemp in my skip,
but shells to eggs on the golden know is the skies that have brought a storm to sigh cloned cried,
be of the realm to Keep the bass for I will horse to the Outer skill a Run on a Runners shark.



Perfect the ski behind my leave as that is the quest shunning my come,
out to the ridge as the edge is not the cliff of boar notes,
horns that trumpet outing broken seals to peek cork as the bottle on the message of truth,
in that honest appealing I bring my  Self to the vast farther Faster to balk this reality of less.

Pork to bacon the Fire in Flame is the Memory that will Hell my heart to pump in Forever stair,
the fright of fear in humanity hath caused my scare to break dimensions on the slim,
no room for anything other than the Animals I promoted to my brothers lens!!



Glad that the dinner on the breaking Fast to talk with the Vision of a Sears leaned,
so heavily I regard the ditch to the Pull of going quick on the time that sheds this dead buy,
shan't the certain had been free enough for I to see the speak of the view I pump,
at the sway on the grounds to the earthquake of slat as that is the revolution of touch.

Hugging to the secrets of sound in verb as the Knight nouns to Name brought by song and Knew,
the luck in my Clover will wheat to the Rye on the winds that remember these words at worked,
sweat Blood tears on the sleeve its really just love in a timely aspire,
the basic of the sex to the jinn dur of the world on a drunk to the go,
a game in chess that checkers Kinged as the pawn is the knee.



A breath of sucked but this is the Days of hour lives that show to the pea An know a beast,
striking hard the Mind on the Moons shine a shadow of the tape that records a crate,
nails to bite the skin to crawl that Great Old Ant Hill of Saul,
proverbs that team to Psalms in the genesis of a groom to comb the tangle a Snarl.



I Dragon on the girth of the ember in the emeralds breezed,
the chorus of the Just to the loving of a station to Chance the battle Friend.



To those that have lost Hope as happiness evaded the Text on emergence of casting Prophets,
I sqawl you as the aid that grimm of the tale said to be patient on the Sale,
even at cost the price has chained the toll to a bell in the gut to bakery spend,
the 13th floor as the Earthly More's growing to Ore egg A know to cracked long a dough.



The miss of the Circus on the flying Trap eased to sparkle in the Sky of romance on the turns,
for as the instant requires a bet on the dice to sing I core you the fixed on the pie,
chicken Port I to the tremble that evidents in the ear at the hearing of the most Ancient of Callers on hang-On.



Up to the brilliant purse as the Universe is the scope to my existence in this body of skeet,
a rifle on the life that is Present and A Count Ed for,
as my brother is a Strength in the mention to the Comets known,
he is the shooting Star that this World would have Wished to have known,
his gift to Mankind is the handle he owns for he loved more than hymn bells,
in the honest of truth he loves my mother and my mother loves him with such challenge I cuddle,
to have witness to such clean love with the Wonder of the glove I speak Frankly.



I guess it's the trust of speech in math but for me it has always added up to horror,
in the use of downed to the rape of my stay this born detail poles the flag as no thank ewe,
flocks to forced with the bit hand as the fist that reams the ass of burrow to the wrong tower,
a staff for the sneak on the put together by tar an oil of vinegar on the swallowing seer I peel.



Trampled by to many for to long on that is the back of my whipped pulp,
my body is drag and I the anchor of suds with knot soap the sync,
as this life has been to learn the place as a last gift to term scale,
I cannot beseech morals for the principle lock is the fern on the bedding of the groves,
boughs of sleigh to harnessed for the fates Destiny shored a beach,
as that is the dream trades showing the written as Forecast in sands Time.

No comments: