Sunday, May 31, 2015

Justify



Win I speak A tongue to Gulp the Sorrow does that Barn to stability Or vacation the Signed,
it is In Self to discovery of Word ask Work doe in that Simple beautiful Blind,
for on this Day of 5 dash 31 dash 2015 I spurred to that Store for a Treasure on the Turns,
a Buck For A Bum!!

Two dials drove OFF to No Pandora and Rinsed the Steer to Gossip on the Cistern,
a Sewer to the Thread on Zappa Owe so Frank that Digs for the Devil on a Yelp,
scooting to that Wait I Privileged experience to the BEST SMILE I have beholded In a halfs Moon!!

Soaring the tremble this is a Dallop for A DAD that Kids are Hour to that Lifetime of glad,
skate the Access to Lolly Pops Scene a life Saver on the Concrete so I.D.`d its a Throw!!

Down to the Station to protect a Great care,
I rib this Snap Per the Verse on the Sayer,
cried A river with the Bends of the Speak,
ease is that Warp off the Merchant & his`t Tip!!

Scrap Method to Menthol that Signature deep loned In dee uh for Creeks bled the Bounty of the stood,
match stick Book that In syn err Rate ore ground Marks a system that Holds like a Good.

Done been to that Terror on Horror of the Stick carrots from Dockers that Shore the greek A mount,
span this Cycle crease the Hemming Ware a Way is bib et Coal as the foundation jumps to Air!!
Breathe on the slow boile the steam above the Trial,
scent of the In dipped to spay the cream a dare,
trip on the jure knee and stage a Cross to Dracula,
as that Hoover of the Dam made a Sound.

Bright Bridge deep Wire a storm A bout to Ski,
does the snow of As pen bring Big Hello or Sealed.

Wax paper Rounds a Supper to a Pick,
guitar on the lane Gwish is perking on the Stream!!

Flow with In sure Ants that Hun Dread bottles of Bier,
did that biggest brown dish say that the Sealings Scope.

Water on the drag Queer to this bra Volva or At las on the Loved,
hugging to a NOW from Now to NOW on Spun,
records of the finger Stick I accidented tug.

My finger was burned Like third degree Or worse,
all from the Match Stick pac that Cigarettes do Skit,
back to my Once upon the story of the Scene,
I drove home with Just Love and the oddest Seen to Weird.

There on the Driveway the return was Quiet a Hug the Doe and two Fawns entered Hello for Shrugged,
as the Natural will be that Sign to Healing from the hurt,
I said in Open audible that Life is really Dear,
founded frost that Cruise Control a Gas Petals sleeve,
for Yesterday I also gift a Doe with showing Steer.

I sound True!!

No comments: