Friday, May 15, 2015

Sliders



Feelin' the bump of the Camel Hump, 
a bearing on this is the Halt Turned on a Tour of the glue.  

In this bright,
Forecast on the dim Stole is the obvious of Ripping-Off,
a Mailing House of deliverance.  

Through the Public Broadcast System NPR KALW,
the verbal Reproach has Announced a Housing Creamery of Factorized for Years,
upon the Razors blading Hose,
to Shower the Same Close,
on The Last World War: 

to is the All sew,
of stitch per Pursed to isolate Neighbor from near,
to cast Aspersions,
on the block,
Itselves to what I know,
as being a Born&Bred in San Francisco, California; 

The Projects!!

Blake bye block to the North bye Wais and Means,
the True Blues on the Caught In Picker read, 
puke this measure as Not a Measure,
rather the Identify of the Tax,
hurdled Onto Marin City presently.

In Vast I have Written,
to Text in that the:

'Big Box Cornered for the Corners on This Morgue of Lives' 

that is the bearing Corporate Dissection to pronunciation of the Best Buy, 
also that Cattlemens Restaurant,
to the Currently Opened,
in the not More than Month and One Half,
Yacht Outfitters.  

As Cavallo Point has broken In to the Presidio Trust,
as bringing New Buildings onto Property designated by the Federal Government,
To Not Ever Being Touched,
and/Or changed,
from Original organized:  

I.E. refer to the Presidio Riding Club located at Fort Cronkhite, California.

In this Caliber driven Brief I do Not challenge the Indecencies by Points Blank to smoke the Carbon of Name repetitions rather put Platter to the Candor of the Flies on the begun And the Brackish Waist of Corporate America`d by the Following text recorded On my Blog.  For Full-Disclosure you shall Have Had to have Had the Precedence to Understand the Under Verse that Was clearly I.D.'s as All Contacts of Controversy: Hotted in Direct Space Course, with that Nan of In Visible Sync`d.

Tried the True to blues on the BB Cotton that Foundation of simplicity of Horse Cottons.  Quilts to braided Rawhide, the Leather and the Rope on Idea of Race Track, Riding Facility to further a Gigantic and Truly Formidable Industry to that Particular deed in the Desire that I have been Sported by My Mother On My Mothers direction of Investment.

To date I have not only been ignored for the sense of this Impending lagoon of Anchor but I have also been Knowingly shut down to the Feather of show in the Stability of both Voice and ........

As the News Articles are Still in Difficult Hours of Discovery I shall place in Object to the Nationals this Port as the Cherry of the Popped a Pimms to that Brit James Blunt and his Cower of Any production to bring Attentive whisper to the barrel of this Monkey`d casper.

In ghost to the Spook I shall in a Quick of not To Terribly Fast that spelling and language has been so Fucked in this Country that any And All words have been subjected to heavy Tax on my heart.  As I Care deeply for this I have had to HOLD my sentence Structure to be written as my hand floats to the Keyboard in a Natural tear to Put touch plate and that is The Skull and Crossed briny to Ocean a Bay to this stile of a of Passage to both Communicate and not Rude and Human Person in any condition of Vulnerability to Histories horror`d.

As again I REPEAT the Care for ALL Concerned I put to This Blog as MY KNOWLEDGE from born to this Day that there has been no Proper Grocery Store at the location Of which I am Speaking.  As in Our history of passed the information Is Readily available on Any Inquiry to that Industry of Convenience to the Challenge of Transportational carriage.  In my own person I Witnessed the Muni if you will (I believe it may be called Golden Gate Transport) require a say Person to produce birth Year before being Able to board the Transporter to the City.  As I was struck by "What did you just say to her" I blatant you the special of the Moral of the stories in this short Collective to be familiar to the Tack of my hand to the Portion of this short disclosure.  Touch that as I am in Boar Wrath to the yesterday Radio playing the dictation of Law both Written and Not Testified as Open documents to the Properties purchased.  According to the Movie 'The Purge' I rite this as A burst to Open the Bling to shine bright (Not Echo) to the Structure of a Revelation, as this is An Apocalyptic scour for my throw down of Up the Vocal Scry`d!!

In Addition,
I write To the Mattresses,
As I purchased From this Same locale A Mattress.  

I paid Cash/credit/debit/Check (choose your scale as Understood) for the Mattress.  In less than Two Years my Mattress is a Piece of Shite. It is painful to sleep On as the stuffing of Wires protrude Through to the squish of No Padding for the Scoot.

I was in shop for a Good product as I have a severe Injury to my Back.  In this I asked Many Cue Questions and was advised to this Mattress of 'Long-lasting' and Great Back Support; What a Farce!!

Not only am I guilty of Not knowing that I Needed to Ask if the Mattress could be Flipped over I have suffered 'A learn by the Cost' experience of Horrible prism of Mattresses sport on the Market. To that I put to the Attentive that should You need A New bed for your What I was Accustomed to have happening And does not (that 30 Year Life Certificate) presently Concern the Corporate Masturbators that Product products to be Garbaged in less that a Cycle of A bid.  Now on that Truth to Honest Account our Landfills have suffered the stuffed by more Stuff that is truly not recoverable.  On this court of Counter plus there is a Mattress Store in San Francisco I heard advertising that they did Have and promote that Turn-Over the mattress.  When I hear on the Radio again this particular Stores proper I will put to Place there Name by Named.

No comments: