Monday, June 1, 2015

10th & Clue Mint



Didst the sow Were of the We're ship be Came to Stile on that Inch of the Filed,
a Wrasp for the Grate A platter on the Stile in that the Guard for Speak,
as Ease is of Officially Scamper a Dial to Cruise the Freeze slate in Barn A coaled,
fizz Ole to Skate ice from the Sting be is a Brew Haw haw to Rice on the Beaned.

Clatter to Scat the Shield of the Prized on Course is James Blunt fact Touch fact!!

Span the Ages to Times on the Scale sing with a Sleeve & cry the Bellow blazed,
as Specific as a Call on the phone in the Stay my Telephone just wrote my Number on the cage,
for the Ringer rang my Hard line to I picked Up the Call and Caller I.D. was I.

IN past on the Bell this Impossible would have Come but that Sing would have been Busy,
not clear to the road of an Answer on the Pose a Stature of I calling I in the Tied.

This comfortable strange is a Purr feather to Know that remotely I sleep the Call to I,
by Ways of the Air Dimes a Phone Numbers breezed to dial Operator that is I in my Sleeve,
what a Favorable signage to the Weirds of the Screen making Wonder sheet to staple the Tool.

Hammer the Nail on the Head as the Eyelash will so run Tiers to stage that Blunt is Still Summed.

At Tool belt to the Sky a Cloud of the Hi basic is as Back to tracks that Armor of a Sly,
wink a little blink that Tree and blanket Smoke to Spring,
the Well is deep a Pill owed farmed Touching is the Copper posture to shoulder Live at sighed,
cream of Spinach dock of Died inside In Form A shunned Founders on the Ki!!

Strap a Saddle to that Cinch and bucket till the Oats get Cod liver Oil,
in the Hot of water stip. Mark the revelations Lure,
bait & bit Turn hun Knee cute Shine to spat Chu la la la la la la la la.

No comments: