Friday, June 12, 2015

At Least I Won't Cry Myself To Death 'Cause I'll Know I Twas Not Smokin' I Was On Fired



The Aim of Hall was too All so dine on the Double dee in the bit Itself as alive,
as the table set Thanksgiving the Turkey Twas NOT I rather the House of Ill respit,
that is the Muslim on the Wish for My Life in the Singular Match Stick Book sold at 7-11,
now these Book owe Matches are GIVEN Free of Charge with the Box Bucketed Cigs.

To Top that Hatter is the Muslim Indian on the Jihad of MY LIFE to that Payphone buy design,
as Acid in the Hand to Touch Tell the fee is In the Rubin of this Obvious on tell,
speed that drive to this Caustic foul And What do You have but the United States on Sell!!

Given as the Sacrifice of Tom Cruises'Sexual cause The US has delivered Free Rein to Hollywoods lie,
in that Instant Photo Can It hath BEEN AGREED that TOM CRUISE is the Won & Blunt the Incinerators Bide,
no Worries for From to Send As I All WAYs accept the Muslim Career in knowing I've Burned Alive before By The Muslim Crusades specifically,
towards Every American I cart the Harness before the Hoarse.

To period that Presently spanned I credit James Blunt for the Patience to Allow the US such a diabolical Calling,
as that Must be of A difficult Come.

No comments: