Friday, July 3, 2015

The Product Of My Mother & Maya Angelou Rides To this Hand As the Ink Rotes



Finally after all these parts on the Map of the back that gripped this bearing,
as I had asked in versus of the National Broadcasting Network CBS personal I Squalor to this start,
the Tesla of Einstein was sew Simply a Wonder of a Person that directed my A dress,
the skirt that CBS gave to my Inquiry I squat the National Broadcasting Net a Work to the Tim!!

Grave to a Tomb rather Honest on the Email I candor`d the sent to For gotten at Roots,
ships on the Rows that Now is the Paved so Concrete this Pharaoh of Bacon and Mends,
hugs to the Clouds as the Show of a Scene this is the Founder that founded My Wave!!

Touch the NOW as that is Not a Deck rather the Porch of Now on the display to speak Brave,
in that encouragement of Storied to a Tier menu of Society the burial of creeks to Mountain the stream.

Best of register this is a Library the kind and the Week to that table of sound,
cards on the Factor that In streamed to a Streak standing the difference to Counter this Beam!!

Smiling on the Outer Realm of what an Incredible See,
sage with a Handel the Face that faced Means!!

Crisis is Certain to bring on the Rein,
but in that Spectacular the Trains did Know Best!!

Heavy are the Packers the Ozarks and the breaks Crashing to seaside that beach of a Skid,
brought by the Happenstance of learning to be Tree,
the woven the Books are the grins that Tabled leans.

Should the Parking Lot of My Mother be that Invitational Spree than May Pole to ribbon of Connection be Sole,
tried & Truth is the embrace that forth light A Tray for the service as Bart spoke a soats,
to letter on dressage the Horse for the Hark,
Harness this Christmas as that is the Tides.

No comments: