Thursday, September 10, 2015



I roar to the blankets of tell on the lid to a trail of dust on the ballet,
to a flight that stroke the ambiance and grasped my lost in a piano concerto of math,
the clock to a life on the belt of the Milky Way stream,
of for the sake on a waltz the chorus rang a tremble that I had spent locked in a throw.

At the charge of the bowling lit a tremendous delivery came from the dance on lake,
there in the heard I listened,
the ear of shore to that musk on such sent the sheets bell to a sonata on the counts of land,
an Island in the Mist showing the rain that sprinkled alive in the depth of shred.

Travel with I to feel the Frozen compass that tooled my existence to Scenes of a World on thrush,
for the Horse in describe the hoof in a standing in the mud of pastured to a globe of ill regard,
the picking out of the impact that stored such founder my oats had saddened my frame,
just there on the Oceans balm I struck a know on the rattle of a memorized lead.

To say that the fact tore my thought to dragons on the fashion to an Ancient shock in matters,
the value of this simple pen stirring the measurement oh from the trace of a hour long base,
sparking to special soar my heart journey`d in a minutes Time to race the language of sky,
with a ride through the galaxy to shout the furthest lark in a true sail of the Norse shards.

Emblem of distance to this Hell on Earth had made steak to file the cattle on a lambs parade,
driven into the death of years on the course I spoke gently to accept the attitude of crust,
a person that had rejected the religious dogging from youth I stopped the strung,
to knowing the use of hammering a Nail exacted my roof of thought to a rink of crop Circles.

Each wheat field that swayed the breeze made the Oak Tree say a silent hello to my score,
wind would surround my body pain to share the logos of a expression on the momentum clover,
for the falling seasons Autumn showed the leaves in change and vibrant range of colors storming,
its replica to crowds that had spurred civilizations to pyramid the grip of outer raised.

Imbued in tangles of snarling grown I put to foot the ground on Understanding,
I did not want the trap of being what I had laid witness to this I chose a subtle route,
in the simple of know complex pitch to hug the dream as a letter of the long dry spell: The Copper talks,
these are the doors that introduced the dimensional Talls as the great venture inland; Show pans Orchestrations.



No comments: