Wednesday, September 23, 2015



In sound of Clyre to the bracket of ate People wreak to the stagger of so meld to deaded,
the hard on the smart alek trust this slam as a crack to be the interpretation for NO confusion snow,
crowds bounce touch the side paved with face to concrete but in noun tack this burb.

For INSTANCE,
why are cigarettes in the 1950's SOLD SOLD SOLD to Now DIE DIE DIE while,
TAKE TAKE TAKE swallow PRESCRIPTIONS pill Pill while,
the Ownership of the National Broadcast Commercial emergence System operates Rates!!

I went through my measure as why not make the smoke match health instead of killing plural played,
as it is the digits ream to what can be soled as the next last measure of total to language bellows lapped,
in that the Alzheimer person would have the annoy of lost lighter while exercising the memory door,
retracing steps breaking the stuck in the Mind to be drawn by the empty hand at the till,
for in reason movement conversation and memories in talk engaged of vocal days.

In the conversation the fun would be stun as my grandfather got good my mother in place,
simply by saying to my mother in stay years ago at his home"You want to go hunting Tots?",
boom badda bing this is my increase for the stream!!,
my mother jumper to her feet saying "Yes daddy With glee!!" truth be worn I almost died,
for there was the Scene My Grandfather well over 80 and my mother in appropriate daisy.

The fountain my Grandfather poured I had to hold my chase of the death by laugther while he delivered the sync,
he tossed me a look those Irish Eyes in their Gay best,
the brass Sang like a Symphony at crave!!

For the entire event brought down to this next the punchline so good I fell to my sea,
for My Grandfather in his immediate but Oh course fashionable envelope said in piano Style this shade,
"for Nana's teeth".

It was a total of drink to the funnier chest of my mothers disappointment to the hunt of the tilt,
for simply Put my grandfather lived back in the day when hunting in America was done to eat,
not that any person will believe this easy story speak for wise is the worth in the reversed in Trumped,
the lesson is the same the aptitude of leap for conversation over the land ding of aced,
for I shall not forget, my mother can remember, My Grandfather can know respected for the length of tale kept.

The Society brews People to their grave while their Alive by pavement and say,
to constantly mash a persons a tire I put to the a base the latch as so raised,
for by the time the Commercial aspect is exposed for the Dock the view will also speak Ensure^ants for Rave!!

No comments: