Tuesday, September 15, 2015

The Cent^Tree Reads



What a funny in the 'Mayberry' show of life on the journal to the drive,
at the said for the trip I put to the plates that laugh at myself for the jump standard at look,
for there in the relaxed of a take at rate I leaned against my Car to enjoy the day,
I as the factor on that sight of the sun looked around and held a giant gasp,
for thought on the leap I had looked to the right and there in plain sight a look a like,
the car exact to my driven be steer I booted a gear!!

For on these traveling tunes I park in the map at lots that invite to this available task,
the letters on the write were the giggles I shared to self for the chortle was I in the spook,
at that in the Timex of a clock I felt dumb for it was a repeat to an incident in my past,
as a skid on the trace to a long ago found going to school on Broadway!!


I had skipped across the street to the ride in the known not barreling anything but the traffic on Mind,
I opened the door got in the back and at that specific moment I looked and said nothing,
for there on the dash just above the lapse the Rear View mirror spoke volumes on the move,
immediately I turned to maker on the vehicle a quick to back and that switch as the whip,
for today was the reminder of the Scenery of what did stride to a vote that equator on earth.

Balance on the tack is the balance of seat,
walking to the store or being of the freeze,
the gift of this grasp is knowing that scope to eyes Wine,
the Golden Gate Park testified a rest many found a sit to the Tunnels of a shaped,
under that was the breeze Way to understand consistence to the company on say,
the playground and the swing.



Drink a vast on this for the avenue of spin is candor to the trails that is a favor sheered,
title to that is the special venue hems with bearings of the compass on a trending to the raise,
a waltz of the dance to walk outside and See what is going on with people and the tee,
is band of concert singing or is the nap on brain for in the instant photo graph It is grid Work,
to remember a position on the safety shown by Halt to spoken by a dove Tale on shows that countered me.

Fast is the drivers tray to speech the swipe on taken down a lost and scary creamed,
I was snatched twice in life once upon a time in gone but I did sing a little song the night it was my Mom and I,
for all the scare was hours lore to singing for her as the terror was reality and stayed,
the morning strained as darkness ruled the entry came and took the two of us to plane,
the flight was extreme in absolutely terrifying for My Mother and she was strong on decades pong!!



At the payphone to the dime great relief on ear a truth in the rein delivered a brief case suit,
long are the memories back to disappearance learn,
so quick to that is on the track of world glancing paved,
concrete to the belt that the suitcases worked to flight I note the traveling bell as a ring to luggage News.

I on the Mind a Streaker for the Fates wearing nothing but the memory of Sirens on the brakes,
remember thought of sync the taught to be where is the brain of day in the sleeping Waltzes,
a dance is for the Patty Cake a Clapping scene on sidewalks chalk of Learns,
Hop skip and lead to know the outline Stellar is a simple yet complex said a Tree shade Song.




No comments: