Saturday, September 19, 2015

Tying Fret Knots



At four years old the bearing of a compass that brings to term the actual of life stop,
the address of 815 in the rowing of through horrific compass of exorcisms riddle,
I had my little self in torn from the form of body store,
open space touch understand for in the fright much did scene to make this day importance me.

People bring words like Parkay duh duh tah duh Imperial imitation butter Crowning just the same,
as a child I lay witness to people that worked both crafts,
as which was present on both that day to touch this write I can this to Pots&Pans lids And stand.

Memory brought sentence clear as I was only three foot rear and that put scare to speak,
in silents saw those breaking cube my brain on snatched to angled scratched it is the needle of this steep,
down to know how yet to play is set^ups made to dark crafts hour`d with god upon their satan tracks.

In single call the phones came now to go & be the invited Pole to that floor of what I duck,
for as my eyes blink in done my Mind is Memory on that floor to gosh it is the same of persons gore,
serving garage sails hose to choking fumes all in the name of Christian religions Hymnal pew,
singing this for my best friend David Eden Sundown done hanged himself in gripping fear,
long time after those original mirrors he was a grown man at rope's hand,
this is the Apple of reflection I am not perplexed by the steer to that bolts decision.

So to record of labels spoon Melon Balls and salads sku A price in Total spoke for drew,
fern and herd make decision based on dining room of tables taste as dish was demons served yet again,
to gather death at murders rate I score the met with cadence said to find the back to basic thread,
silk of stockings out of ran I experience to examine deed will in eventual bust evidence to that band.

To treat the Wise to clarity My Mother had nothing to do with either of these truths for she was used a goose,
with time and growth each setting too gave my difference a comprehensions route not rein rubber,
so see meant brings to Interest Tax that put to plates exact on racks the room of what did key,
turn the skeleton in side my deep and what people got is receipt of dealt with in extremes.

At symphony played back the tape Recorder from vinyl smooth to sound that brewed alert is steams whistle,
this same person trounced on time to park the view with eyes in bound upon those past in Sot,
babble clear the language said in perfect harmony of kept glee did enter her pass seeds sew ample it brain bleeds,
plow this to the ditch and crop of balls that bale stick to grasp for only truth I creed,
plates of dish to sat a lit altars split with comments shipped Accord dee On hear audio.

For on that death of my long clay sight of in directions grant the words exact she said to deed,
the daisy chain to cross the came placing thought to puzzle pane that person in days tack,
saddle grit to girth the barrel as footing arena dg was care owe as this person put to clear the pylon of a slate,
on earthquakes shock I could the clock to Timex in this counter Bach to under write to bridle bits & pieces gain,
with each ride of these events a cup of Coffee grind chalk lets,
Signed I prose the shelves with Sync,
for nobody could know these double rents as she did testify to Anton stint,
in addition touching Cain and Able,
root is naked conversation to the Crews this is just the Drawing to purchase the Big room at Know,
I am the Lute.

No comments: