Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Horror Us With Greater Truth & Show Vine Night To Establish Why Dark Is Light



Pictures still Frame on my Desk to the avenue of smiling times the foundation of breath,
the garden of Wonder to enjoy on the pleats as the jewels of Nature on a day of said,
it has been a Name to Way the Nouns on present gift that Tasked my hug to placed,
for in the on for future to embrace the past I counter the tears to shape the Mapped.

Allow me to put to the plates of Seen as a feather on the Day of A camera Special,
should a perk to the form be of that Old Oak Tree the reminder is the additional,
from read in a please from be of the funny need now that particular day has comforted my chest,
in such a done the Photographs port has brought memory to detail grace.

Imagine for One belief that a Say can to speak,
in the truth of that Known on forward life with seeing the curtain of Coming king Tides,
there on the Roseburg driveway a certain safety delivered wealth,
on luck that day my kodak made Priceless memories captured trade.
for that I know that in such sound the hugs have crossed dimensions Ride.

There in the exact fort off the cuff my tears did cram,
streaming to choke my lonely state these are the facts that Albums press,
I strolled out to my Porch for clear a footstep that I comfort still,
what a said from flight of growth yet the sight of made my sank,
for love is true to formal came I know that Nature sings me steer.

My cheeks felt river of prepare for flood,
in that capture I drew my good,
great breathe enveloped life as dear dynamic fuse to type set steer.

Soaring grace flew to bough,
not 6ft staff that measured loud,
A Falcon calm to stead Breast to breast,
that beauty met my sorrow the dowry of loved.

How does such fortune sing to I these plays such strength a ring to Task,
breeze that sleek to landing limb this Incredible origin of beauty sword,
the strike I pause as it was the legs that gave to I the photograph of wow,
each feather held in perfect saw his foundation each the sill to leap.

To believe that being is thought of line As from to all sew sky in touched,
those beasts that counter sight tell heights the battle of no fields slide,
eyes to view Wings designed be assured his gentle stand signed my cry to speak a find,
the challenge only Hook that speech of Humans shook to Paint a beech,
 so blessed with let that Ever read a bean as is inside of a routed seed,
that this scout was Infinite on Being the Cries I know I sighed to Seer screaming Mirrors of panes in died.

No comments: