Saturday, October 24, 2015

Just A Glimpse Of The Take, The Toll, The Days In A Lifetime On These There Miles



Salt tears that have taken my breath in gasp on the long mile of unspoken,
that traveling Narrows of Plains in galloping the Minds lens,
echoes of the Harps on the say chord of deep throttle,
a best to foot forward on the sleeve in all the shallow says.

True form is that the belly time of gut talk on the groan,
still in silent calm that hugging strum of the guitar,
in those days of growing sewn so blessed I had been to have Sing,
low the call with a few giddy up's a couple of chords and the Gibson struck.

That deep yodler on the sublime,
his voice roles my shore to know of signs,
the ground on the base of just love in my bones,
raising a vernacular to jazz through all the dead zoned.

Swinging his lullaby to this sand of print shop stone,
pen and pencil to etch his Hymn sole as the support of a special bring,
the grand stance of rhythm to an eternal phone.

From ear to piece the puzzle of such a riddle,
stringing with a say to comfort the hugs I miss,
such is the forest on the groves,
trunks Shoulders with a tad bit of sweets.

The golden state California on a journey so fad,
back in the 60's a walking grace filling those keens,
rumbling The Blues like a chase of the butterfly sigh,
flying a fabulous truth in these ladder plays.

Short comings Falls water on the river of life,
sent a CD to mark the flavor of the compass spice,
directions that give my Vista that value of fumble,
there on the stand my radio grands a good friend sing touching the dice.

Given duck the feather and the tone,
I bellow his basis as more than back to sitting a floor,
never throwing more than the best on sensitive drawl,
oh for memory on treasures I hold.

Daisy banks to deeper wealth these are the founds on climbing paves,
soaring a candor that gift of balance on a society cold to company,
I have watched in the trouble years and this Man made the path I just ran,
one of steady to handle the shacks,
people with skulls that scrap lives to venture the big dollar hides,
than at the moments parade those same persons dump like a vegetables style,
lush in picture but that first revelation of open mouth crushes like a hammers head batched.

Put them all together and the line to get a dirty clay is longer than history had vein,
planks that burn the hand holding pleasure to fill the pause with stink of shred,
even on that divide of contact to unknowns it is the reality that Society crowds nostril blares to loving care,
trading on the screen to advertise for a pylon on the taffy,
the spill and the catch has become like a pickle dill on a ferrets stole.

Chance brought this concert to my heart today,
brave authority to listen to a wonder on my life of chest,
the pulse of heavy times multiplied by losing a familiar I just beam the pigeon side camp for a fires same,
warming my internal locks so long on the tolls,
this is a bridge level coming down a Hi Ways jump,
I was four years old the first time he spoke a sing on the dimes,
he never did carve or shred my mind he just held a tune to sing the boon,
an old cowboy that loved his coffee too.

loving dg and a handful of tunes





No comments: