Thursday, October 8, 2015

Oh For That Strum On The Ole Gibson And The Clothes Pen



Listening to the distant salve on the timely line I sprite the gallop as a waltz throughout the dime,
in on an outer breath the place of that best on the rise a break of the room on an elephants lore`y,
for that is the coffee table,
a book sending the level feel of know,
oh for the sake that recordings heel my agony to only anxious sleep.

True form the tack of a dear old friend gave without prize,
in the foundation off sound peace took my worry and put just love in the steer,
what a grace came to earth with his boom and very low groans,
a guitar picker that rumbles like the World was his shone.

Time fell though his vernacular cures my angle of swell,
I heave this troubles term to the stipend of green knee creeks,
swamp held by humanity taxing the turmoil to the back and the comb,
attached with a bit of skirt to drive the dirt into the sand stone,
those welts of sketch a pawn in the fountains of mouths that speared shores to slates,
a faucets speech to grind the gravels into my greece.

Daggers could not have cut as deeply sided as the sentence to people treading the age sorrow by plaid,
in theme I have had to be the ear that Plugs dialed back to rinse their avenue of pile,
in that dumping scheme I wailed in my brain to the screaming memorized as it skilled its stream,
on the jetti of furrow brow the placement of the shoulder packed more to singing those rods of bloops,
not sitting the tangle rather shucking the debt tore as the wobbles fetched my brain to trained,
the Express tooting caboose for I as the dumping ton a carriage of the finest machine,
lots of wash on the dryer for the sheds on a sleeved.

Playing the piano of night it is the thimble on a live time of rice,
burials and shrieks screeching feet walls that drove my head to stair,
vats at the pots to heap the trash in my state of being,
as the dark came to that freeze hour I would canter to slowly shout,
in the silents of every days the Fern wore my death to say.

Tripping a long with not so stare as that brought whips with lots of belting memories,
skid rows of vernacular to out the fair,
troop sewing threads as the message to ride the pain from my see,
on the closing of lids the minutes chair with scenes of old backs throwing to dazzy grassed.

So I stood nice and carefully to not bring rein to any other furthered down,
instead I rose no stung,
bees are the burn stings to remind my scream of the funny bone,
each scrap that tore through my limb I traveled longer to ache the pane in private songs of saddled,
the bridle tolled the price with falling less to graining the little talks for the smalls in residence,
the kids that would be next up to the pitch hitter of how I am an embarrassments bowel.

That has been the Traveling lights of Soar,
the flights of what some consider simple sang me a smile,
brief as it may be,
it is in that second of ponder I snow,
chills to have shown life was not to have known such horrors of loust in Pharaohs tide,
but I guess that is the bare bones,
the skeleton under everybody's tights,
the skin spread that hides the thinking behind the cork of the mouth on a pong.

Wii bowls wobble as the shock whelps to faster on spurt,
taste the salts for there will be a day that water will by thy waist in such strongs of stink,
a possum that said to the Skeet don't cart that garbage as the raccoon is a friendly on poe lease,
dignified to the bundle that only a news paper can group,
substance and weekly speak to bring strength in a county grange.

No comments: