Friday, October 2, 2015

Vincit Armor Patriæ ~ The Love Of Our Country Prevails


I wrote this on September 30th and finished it the next day October 1st, 2015.  I was going to post it, in fact I had it written already to go early in the morning yesterday following the ones I did put on my blog however I changed my mind.  I felt something strange in the air which was the base of my hesitance and halt to the send/post. Not an hour later some really bad news came in from where I had spent many summers growing up.  As the question is not of begging I put to the plates what the radio said about the Vaticans response on this mornings show to a particular meeting here in the U.S. of A during their representation ot their Church on the rein; hence the reason for the write in the first place.  For I was in disagreement of the tactile bell ringing about the law of our land being not challenged but completely ignored and then rewarded with .....well, I will not tally that point, it has already been driven.  However do to the Media both propagating dogma and responding with illness in the coverage of both sadness and impact with additional to the edits on said coverage based on commercial value I thought allowing the ......well judge for yourself.  It is first in Latin for good communication to the road intended of whom it is towards and then I made sure to put the English translation according to the dictionary that I used to write the entire text with.

F.Y.I. : this is the same picture that I had chosen to the felt.


Ad Hoc
adscriptus glebæ
amor patraiæ
argumentum ad judicium.

Philosophia stemma non inspicit
post tot navfragia portum
sauviter in modo, fortiter in re
tarde venientibus ossa.

Tempus omnia revelat
terminus ad quem
trahit sua quemque voluptas
toties quoties 
rem acu tetigisti
Pro Deo et ecclesiâ
res judicata

magna est vis consuetudinis
origo mali 
locus classicus
furor poëticus!!

Ubi jus incertum, ibi jus nullum
ubique 
verbum sat sapienti

sapere aude

mensâ et toro 
mens agitat molem
pro tanto
A maximis ad minima

anno mundi.

For this special purpose, attached to the soil, and, for the love of country, an appeal to common sense:

Philosophy does not look into genealogies
after so many shipwrecks, a port,
gentle in manner,
but vigorous in deed.

Those who come late to the table find nothing but bones,
time discloses all things,
the goal or the end,
everyone is drawn by his own inclination,
as often as you have hit the nail on the head for god and church,
a case already decided.

The force of habit is great,
the origin of evil a classical passage,
the Poets Frenzy!!

Where the Law is uncertain there is no law everywhere,
a word to the wise is sufficient,
from bed to board,
the Mind moves the Mass (or Matter),
as far as it goes in the year of the world.

No comments: