Friday, November 13, 2015

The Noun In A Name Is As Apropos As Spelling Map Other



Put thought in touch width the message of this work on the expression of the challenges,
thinking on the foundation of the make a wish is really a strange left turn of rest,
license the time that I have put to the plates,
I would love to have been blessed with a knock on the door to an inquiry of this constant chorus,
as an ideal port would show that dreams could have come true with a Five minute Hello,
to ease the pain of loss to increase the harbor to life itself,
as the cork of this message is reading the prose its the reality of Society ignoring for Racked.

Blisters from process to that know bravery,
difficult times of severity,
ptsd is a speak as mine is complex,
I sole lay shin to this in exact,
it has been said that should you go to the clock its worth the second count of shelf,
placing library to the in cycle kla pea dee uh to stair the tree sun as a days stream,
a reason to know that life is ready season should the working it out be taken to the study of truth.

Yet on this days Thought I wonder the leaves,
in truth I have repeated the process by honesty Well,
each traffic step on the Mind triggering display,
that reel in the brain film of flashbacks to the actual of what people have said,
to that the also of the phone calls driving further to the stacks each bullet I bull it Tend back,
the process of not only embarrassment,
on top of the face structure of the horrors,
I ready the pen to type writing shore.

The sand is on the beach,
the ocean rolls to a roar,
from piece to storm,
the rein and the Title Wave,
to all of the that ports harbor I can say that I have not had any person to hug or speak to in I don't know how long.

The last person that gave me a hug,
or the last person that touched my skin is so distant I can't say I remember the hand,
I have chosen to continue to be a paragrapher in this experience of pain,
a window to the sole in a society that laughs at the joke of my songs,
even on that odd a see I choir each day to the theme,
just being steady on the depth of this scar of being completely wholly alone,
my birth to my youth,
the years on the root Routes challenge at challenge of the boot,
suffering loss of my best friend added tally,
the calls of shock from my younger sister additional scream,
but you see I had had a confidence in a few simple things,
and yet I can't help but feel (plane explodes) that it is all a coming tide.

As the glacier is melting to the Ancient ice burr,
the enjoyment of wonder found should I only brave the shore,
proven to be that the deal is scene,
loneliness from actually formally doing all the recommended processes of the shrink.

To imagine the responsibility I have set to this write is staggering,
at and on one hand I have navigated a scope on the magnitude of what I never thought I would be able to gear,
on the other hand I am showing that not only do dreams not come true,
but the nightmares remain in the reality of the days with no company to wave a Hello or welcoming cup of coffee for lathe.

Leaving the Evidence of a Real life on the Deck land of this stick Figures of the dead at a live,
there it is plain as this prose to the sigh,
but what of the filed on a knowledge report to the swirled,
is it the Wash of a creek on the River of style,
to band the eyes from the blindfolds that Humanity most obviously shares,
because I am not sure what the average reader believes hope is,
however I gave that up cheers ago to employ the wisdom of thread to the Web on the lies of character in priced.


No comments: