Saturday, January 23, 2016

Talk Radio & Automobile Morning??



What is It with the People of these United division on the Mathematics to a Pulse,
the balance of the Badge to the Wikipedia on the said??,
is Hollywood really only the dog eat pick of the Ole good barrel of lick??,
gosh the darn to the Threads and Fiber the Meet with Understanding complete.

Each brain on the Que born I was to the San Francisco port of a Land,
the golden gate bridge,
bakers beach,
Ocean,
the Farallones on the Vast entry to this search today!!

For as a small riding My pony Freckles I rode,
the barn on the left to the ride over to the Bison there was a Fountain,
green and much to tall for my Pony and I to chorus the water as a quench so off we went.

Banks of dunes rides and Arena of this World just dry laughs these Heavys',
throwing to the Polo Track a battle of skulls that Harped at the Golden Gate Park Stables gab,
those bench barkers were full of hatred towards the Police Barn at garage,
each and every turf to dime in slamming gates their death of the Horse It and Of its Self!!

In the bounce of grid work its the Scene I know from a Too,
in that this ends Up being the foundation of a Keep,
My Mother and her Ownership to the Word,
in frame of determination and width the sit Tea for a cup of this base,
as that is the Enter National Advice,
verse with a Chapter and book it a Weird.

Done gin and Crinkle ice to shave the cream as that Know,
bank on Wall Street I guarantee yous futures as the gas o lens,
swipe than call enter wreck shin to dive the grain a Salt tee Pea of a scare,
but why would I fear what I know must be,
for should that Green Fountain be gone so should that Wonder Bread of Wares,
so Dish this to the National Media,
and be certain to say that after all these long yawns of a Lions Roar,
belch.

No comments: