Saturday, January 16, 2016

Tremble My Word As This Hours Of Charm.



Hear Loud my darling Country for this is The West Coast on the done for Battle is the Worlds War on strung,
in every fiber on the Ounce of this feather I flight you the bitter lies that National Media brinks coil,
each day on the stride the Channels Identify lie after lie after lie to lie yet a gain on Commercial,
what is that basis its the eyes blinking disbelief as this Worlds prep is to Storm our Shores,
this my gut saying that I have no desire to compass such desperate turmoil,
how ever this has no end to its Name nor its Frame.

Be the wimp and curl up and trudge the chains that are planned for your Necks to tide,
bean that family with the cast of raise to line on the file of chart,
should that be your fragment remembrance than I shall testify to your lives on dirt I believe that you kicked to scab,
in my Stead I proper my every Fiber to Work on state of being to be of not only Structure but prosperity,
to that is the best West turn to a country that has dismissed reality for convenient truths of compass`d dies.

With each Political fluster the flutter of exact language to not only my dear loved but the found day shin,
the bravado to not only kick the American from stand but to dig so heavily on your excitement to build a Wall I quarter and Draw you in caustic Human Beings of death and destruction on its Hems of a haas.

From the base of know to the privacy of my stat of the Human Mind as that is the louds of your constant banter,
in the privy or your televised and Radio broadcasts your voices in brain thick through to heavily chord,
the note to attentive spline and the chimney route of your delivery has brought to done my kindness of patience in this accord,
for stand I take no Issue for that is only a Politician on a tickle of the groins of each or your caper,
the simple swing of the bent knee in Mind has delivered with Out a doubt this hose as Merried.

Your fracture of the American of Contents to both Library and grow specials the stow on my Canoe,
as the Indigenous Indian to felt the burning smelt of your fish to the rot you family to span,
this is the California Stature that I breathe as a Choice vernacular to language you a bet,
gamble with the dice and poker the bridge a coin to believe that religion is not the factor on this exhibition.

This is straight Up the Reclamation of Title to The bright future of our Hour on this Executive detail,
this file may be of what hath brought to this country more than a cracked liberty bell on sealed,
this not a museum with stuffed bones,
this is not the century of the dead to be of stoned,
this is life allowing you the polite notecard to be delivered via word of sprung!!





No comments: