Thursday, February 18, 2016

Just The Fax Today February 18th The Year Of 2016 On Date The Time Is 05:10 AM



Anger seizes my gut to only say that Onward Forward is my march of Accept^Tents,
the E!^Motion^Ole is just a Case drain of done at the price of a Creek,
so as or in regard to James Blunt I am truly grateful,
it was an early warning system from a Universal Source,
as Twin Flames are True to One another,
his found brought My Family the ability to move to safety,
for this I am ever thank full.

The Direction of My Mother and her continued good health,
the proper and the prime in a Home and not a car,
the vehicle of exit to enter the love of My Grandparents truth,
build as a carpenter to ensure the structure is of good Standing.

Is this not the day of the blessed,
to hug those that have chosen to stand at their best,
for I live in Tiburon, California,
I know that everthing happens for a reason,
as the Trout Signs put to the Thieves,
so does the opportunity to know of the leaves.

Again I say with candor,
be a strength to whom is close and has chosen to be your comfort,
be wise to the World on its hem,
a stitch in Time says My Grandmother Nana,
also learn how to sweep,
its a lesson my Grandmother took the time to Teach.


No comments: