Monday, March 28, 2016

Is It Hang-loose Hand Sig. Knoll or Truth And Dare To Say dg Tolled the Measure of One AA Letter with I.

To be very Very Clear,




I am not in a process of working it out,
I am doing it through Proof and logical rigs,
by picture Wording and text in line,
the how is not the Y it is the reading verse to see,
now lets see the Therefore by the way of stole len goggles!!

Shareshten MY NIECE gave MY MOTHER her Grand thanks for Being a Treasure,
Gimmie for my Mom and Gruggles for my Stepfather,
Tutu for my Stepmother and none of your business for the others.

For my children may find that Gimmie is no longer a refuge to their constant need for hugs and love,
to their Cousins it may not be as much of a Treasure but to MINE its a balance GOD Hymn SELF could not Bare^IN,
for Love American Style is a Bit more that a Crews Ship for the Convenient Store of dollars and dew,
NOW,
Gimmie is the Name by NOUN my Mother officiated,
my children were a love Inn's beaming to Gruggles by Noun to also Officiated by NAME,
The Toads by reference have called My MOTHER, Melba Mauda Meakin, gimmie . . . .,
The Toads by reference in ADDITION have CALLED MY STEPFATHER, Hugh Meakin, Gruggles . . .
clock this pen^knee wise as frustration is nigh this hour,
for what is a name if blunt is a joint or the role of zigzag and Potts,
it is and will remain to be the 60's for age recognition and Real Time ask clerk!!



I am putting to the plates the weirdness of license on the English language as Cock^knee??,
no,
I am placing to Question the answer as the Act^chew^All of the Logical Song.

making that reining frogs of interest to the chorus of Corkers like Desta And Mary from that Boston kidnapping.

Action to the literal is the not not happening cuz it did,
that physical middle of the night singing to My Mother All that lawn,
as the Tow Mate dough is Obvious as the Fill^Pot in Mill Valley,
the church of process has brought more to term much on the Jesus campaign of the early 1970's,
Name by Noun Kent Philpott at;



How Christians Cast Out Demons Today (intro) by Kent ...

www.earthenvesseljournal.com/archive/.../cast_out_demons%2001.html

While thoroughly rooted in Scripture, this 72-page book is concerned to bring ministry ... The author, Kent Philpott, has extensive personal experience in casting our of ... The ideas of demons and demon possession were even more problematic, and ... I am also pastor of Miller Avenue Baptist Church in Mill Valley, California, ...

If the Public works is curious than go to the literal and find the compression of scene yourself,
it is easy comprehension for I, however, as Desta absorbed this Pastor Kent Philpott with such familiarity I say Vomit,
that would be said to pleasure for the Barker as Hugh Meakin can Buck kit the charge,
to Bath tubs learn for the drought and the Hose,
as California daily sit deed came to surprise one came at the same as day old bread supply's,
this Church receives Whole Foods Donations each and every Week.
that is How I came to know the casual contact,
for My Mother she will Immediately see the connection as a Type of try on something Known.




Ed would simple the picture as no additional prose for that was a weird mirror,
as what is a More chew Airy on the reflection as the rear,
its stranger than saying that face Sing those fears to feather a bet^tour,
as the Milk Farms in Berkeley also knew a difference at the Cream,
so doing those Boar Inn's I now put Trumpet to the Trudged,
a Flout to Clarinet that Desta said Art was doing things to dave on the slight,
as the actual accusation Desta formed was blanket it to my stall,
to Jade the Origami I will just Say to Desta that what & how decision to speak was Turmoil to soiled. 

No comments: