Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Like^Kin The Vie^Knoll Once See^Deed Hour Men^It & The Hoo's!!



My telephone rarely rings with in daisy scene however today brought a ballistic first,
the avenue of strange to that Feedly.com post of disturb bee Yah, 
now the then,
a call to My House asking is this office And asking for Dr. Donovan,
WOW.

In the usual from I said that the par^tee had Reach,
the blanket of smoke signals bell oh'ing as I laughed back the Cheers of E! trades,
deep I chortled to simple respond "this is a private number" I sputtered between the giggling,
the plate of great expectations came and whistled at the same time I enjoy the queer,
so to the many and the few forced isolation has had its moments of fantastic terrible parallels,
the best of now was this certified blunder of the festival on a Seer rees, 
like a bit of chalk a let to etch a sketch saying that the Voice is a traveling Well.

Ask for note able and the Bell System is a Wringer,
the suitable dress for the expression of lest,
a good ole grip to extend kind Nestles,
cookies & cream,
coffee to say that kettles are the sauna of a cent tents and structure to laugh.

don't worry it happened with blunt too.

No comments: