Wednesday, April 6, 2016

Ask The People Are People Judged On A Pier Hence A Place Per Sun Or Turned??



Rec. Park Commission once core duh maa dare uh's can test a mon. knee to Apollo,
that was the demonstration on reality live as the Giant Doberman of personally taught,
to be frigid on dim pull is to say figure it stunned??,
no the difference are the CHIPS that Single said Hello today by virtue not Strained.

How longever this is now a drop screen to place plaque cored to grip,
the reach on the property has been up doggie cased,
now compare to the library of records and grace,
because I know that it takes more than a Handle to law Year a fear,
now switch to the Fender of bumpers and Raced,
I put to Marin County bounty of stubbs.

Fine riddle line to what is the Trainer,
a clinic on shrugging or the rig to see tier,
is that just a . . . .



I have run out of words for frustration bar tours this Clear,



on the treats of bacon to the crotch of Man,
this is an advise to the Trainers on the dare,
there is nothing that is a sample of Mens' balls to that crutch of just believe,
as I put to license my own horrible example of trip to scene,
I pleasure the organization with your failure to communicate the Practice Ring as Public Process,
thorough a organization was as I went to receive an adoption that adopted I,
as I remember sitting in that chair to say that that Miniature Pincher adopted I, I bark!!

Again and Again I listened to their thermal freeze,
frozen on the tongue to my language of Jack Russell Terriers on the raised,
whelping dozens of litters to today and yesterday to do a Tom Cruise.

Scientology over to the whom does the halt bale,
only the opposite upside down on the kittens to date,
is the realm of the thorn on the staff of a state,
so in the plunder that my Feather can not not engage??,
as that is the query??,
no it is not,
it remains to be the bump on byte as the bank of your box is easy to attach as the parade.


I was told that the Graduation was just last cent,
but I was taught by the Working Dogs of Police Training in Oakland that a flunk is a flunk,
not the lets go to the public venue to place the dog on the tray Von,
as payphone to click a bit its the remains of the daze.


No comments: