Sunday, April 10, 2016

Poss Sum On Instants Status Makes Stun Kneeing Laughter This Chortle of Fun!!!



How absolute lead Cure,
I had a smoke of Marlboro SMOOTH 100's on my late of not 2 Mins. a go,
UNIQUELY RICH & SMOOTH,
on the light of the drag I enjoyed the piece,
a possum streamed off the life to say hello in a quick whats a cue??,
the MENTHOL!!!

I turned to see by the grand oak tree,
a balance of the games,
peace to state of whats a read,
the best of show in this world of natures home!!

Gotta love the lyrics and shale of follicle lines,
a pour cue pine to know,
the sky on a twirl,
singing in silent warmth as that is the format of a system Universe!!

For special offers
MARLBORO.COM
limited to eligible
smokers 21+ are the Direct Shins to be not is such a hurry hare to in flock the lung.

This is My Life and that is Compass to what I familiar as that being Said on the a go,
7-11,
that beamer of dg to death of date on speak,
for I this was a comfort so mimicking will leave to Tom Cruise explanation of movies sword,
'cause its a Bic to know the Beech of sand And shore with row bought ticks??,
no it is the scene too scene of grace bringing latter day rein!!!


No comments: