Monday, June 27, 2016

Role X ?? No, As That Would Only Be A Tar^Get!!

by the author of this video a special share to make a choice or know won:
Uploaded on Dec 16, 2008
This is for a contest I'm in. I wrote this poem a long time ago, when all I could think about was horses...and ponies. I'd sit by my window thinking all the time about what my horse would be someday. So this is what I wrote. Looking back I thought this would make a beautiful vid...becuase it came from a heart longing for that friendship.

POEM:
He teaches our souls to fly,
to soar over our tribulations.
Why is it we love these creatures?
Maybe it's the silence
the peace.
We're no longer judged
The world may be watching
But here
on MY horse
We know nothing else
but the wind
the sky...
Our minds work as one.
We speak to each other.
We hear nothing else
but the thunder of hooves
leading a path to a victory
far more than gold could ever buy.
Because a friend
means more than life itself.
By Megan https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xgmspk-ZAcw






Note to Self: This post was written on my google blog 'The Secret of the Universe is Choice; Know Decision by I, Karen Anastasia Placek and held in draft until 'Published June 27th, 2016'. At and for my reference to the many more posts in 'the hold' google time stamp on my acer laptop computer running Windows to say the time is 
11:59 AM to date and state Published Now. Original and free write done by I on May 31st, 2016.




Awe the find from a vocal notes say from home to hat day of memory on court,
these places that all deny in exist I treasure to my core of existence within my sake,
to this world of just a lisping method of bounce the grid to land a bale I process,
should the continual ripping apart of ancient sites take to the roar,
the advancement of Catholic too Christian and their study of not principle of ground planets belief measures,
should the religion be on the case library of in cycle on encyclopedia growth to the Stars,
than what call.len Terms is just the file for the Feather of flight to Energy and Field.

Be of the candor and that is Virtue to the Cause less the cycle of Explanation,
I have found that being of wonder to the existence of life itself is a Bravo,
for you it may be the Times,
in the Ages its just what it is to the Human Being,
for the base its ground for the bird it is an air.awe,
for the in bee scene its just that speak to talk.key,
for should the found a sake on the actual of know before the persons introduced its just a knows,
but why would that come to be as fashion of address,
as that is in usual called an introduction to say that path of concert on the scars??,
or is the line to be the road to prose??

Either direction people have said that the system is a Solar comprehension to Named nouns,
the gather or the spread to the nair,
brilliance on the skies galaxy at a universe.sole seen,
what is the luck on that lasting lathe each evening on the stark staples of life in the cuddles of lanes,
for I it says that earth is of gravity,
people are of whatever the fashion of the day is to provisional plates,
and then on that taste is the baste of the do not knows to the invasion of privacy on the act itself.

No comments: