Tuesday, August 30, 2016

This Goes To KGO and Commercial Advertisement?? Or that commercial that KGO runs as ..... well you gotta listen to get the full divide

PROVIDING SENSIBLE SOLUTIONS FOR ALL YOUR HOME MECHANICAL NEEDS


Located in Marin County, John Owens Services, Inc. has 30 years experience in licensed repair and replacement of boilersradiant heatingHVACelectricalfurnaces, and all things plumbing, and is an authorized service provider of Rinnai products.

OUR PHILOSOPHY

  • Communicate well with the customer
  • Send qualified people in well-stocked trucks
  • Never reward employees for making sales
  • Provide upfront sensible prices before doing the work
  • Maintain and repair before replacing
  • Back up all furnace, boiler, and water heater replacements with a 5 year parts and labor warranty

BEEN THERE, DONE THAT, AND GOT THE T-SHIRT.

I developed VanGo Plumbing, Heating and Air in the mid-1990′s. I sold it to a National Company in 1999. In the plumbing and heating service business, I have definitely been there, done that, and got the t-shirt. I have realized that it’s not “customer service” if you only serve yourself, and not the customer.


How would you respond should you see the Marin Heating Plumbing Electrical truck??,
I saw it yesterday on the way to Safeway to get Milk and Coffee,
I slowed thinking it was one of the Trucks from Tiburon,
as I got closer I realized it looked like the Close Encounters of the Third Kind movie scene,
the piece where the magnetic signs were slapped on the side,
as I was not certain I still care fulled my car to be sure that should I be mistaken I would not be in the way of a quick response vehicle in an emergency situation trying to save somebody,
so to that I say to this entire fraction,
how are first responders this morning??

Are you aware of why Paramedics were called by Name??,
'cause it was a pair of Medics!!

In the city everyone would halt so that the Paramedics had a ride of way??,
these days who is to know who is what should such a simple subject be...,
well curse it yourself 'cause Marin Heating Plumbing Electrical John Owens Services, Inc. or whatever its called should know better.

Check-out their google search data:



No comments: