Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Find Me



The beginning of every end,
will not always be full of sin,
'causes us to take pause
and realize we too, are full of flaws.

How shall we be in life, saws?
What shall we be like, logs?
Cut on one end? Fell on the other?
Sawdust is similar to these laws.

Particle  pieces, make us nieces.
Aunts and Uncles give us knuckles!
Father, Mother, give us other.
Cell myself for an utter.

Neither be or shall not see.
Prey for me and you shall Three,
touch me and you shall sigh,
look at me and you shall say "goodbye". (die!!)

Where do you see this in my eye?
Do not look, you will find!
The reason being, I do not bind.
A life in the river Rhine!!

How will you see the movement mine?
or will you be a simple kind?
Genius is no longer mined.
It is simply a factual find!!


K.A.P.
5/29/2009

No comments: