Thursday, April 28, 2011

Death Court




The Day of the Dead!
I was snuffed, wrapped 'round my head.
Missed my ride and then it said,
"Get back, Get in, You didn't Sin"!
I moved over to the wall,
thought that I might have to fall.

Staring at what horrifies,
held my breath,
and I turned left.
On the other side of things,
they were busy with what bothered me.

Prepare, I stared, lots of work,
record your minds,
a simple quirk.
I'd be scared but thought I'd dare,
to be brave and stay out there.

Watching for a length of time,
realized it took a dime,
to make a call, I'd never "NO"!!
Don't come back, to remember that,
I'm now on a different track.

I moved on in timeless song.
All were there to prepare,
for your arrival in all despair.

Fascinated I did not sign.
Took Satan's box with no disgrace.
Complicated mess to see,
moved right in, you had to be.

Pull a number, stand in line,
could not believe, it was not mine.
Asked some questions at tolling table,
nerves did rattle, what a fable.
Lie, Oh lie, its like a rail,
roading you to no prevail.
Toot your horn, you have a Tail.

Saw the locker of evidence,
just looked at you on the fence.
Do you really think you're smart?
That when you're dead, you've hit the mark?
Challenges are not so good,
when your brain contradicts your should.

Tell the truth, the warnings in.
Be not what I saw as sin.
Telling nothing of what they fear,
rules have changed inside of here.
Demons close and don't revere,
why bother you just pretend and smear.
The name of God, pulls no weight Dear!!

Fold your hands? It's to late.
Go to Church? It is a plan.
Sex and Drugs and Money rings,
all the bells of disgusting verse,
quote me not, I'm not rehearsed.

Do you think you are to blame?
Point your fingers?
Know your shame.
Court is open when your dead,
hammer hits upon your head.

These are the places that they set snares,
lots of people report down there.
Your mind, your brain, rats you out.
Defensive types are not about,
strangling by spirits route.
Crimes are heavy, they don't care!

Death Court sets the latest dare!


Karen A. Placek
4/28/2011